http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/harry-goaz-david-lynch-figurehead/

Pretty cool short film about Harry Goaz waiting for David Lynch to ring him up about casting in the new Twin Peaks.

Typically weird Lynch stuff, and possibly deeper than first appears (also possibly a new scene location?)

Harry Goaz has more hair now than he did during the first round of Twin Peaks...

recently binged through the whole series again - super hyped for this new season. Too bad a good number of the cast aren't returning for it, though..

Who isn't returning? I re-watched the first series but my girlfriend wasn't as into it as I expected so in anticipation I'll probably just watch Fire Walk With Me and give the second series a skip. 

Who isn't returning? I re-watched the first series but my girlfriend wasn't as into it as I expected so in anticipation I'll probably just watch Fire Walk With Me and give the second series a skip. 

According to the wiki: Piper Laurie (Catherine), Lara Flynn Boyle (Donna Hayward) [good riddance], Michael J. Anderson (The Man from Another Place), Joan Chen (Josie Packard), Michael Ontkean (Sheriff Harry S. Truman) [ :( ], Eric Da Ra (Leo Johnson), and Heather Graham (Annie Blackburn).

Edited by Atom

According to the wiki: Piper Laurie (Catherine), Lara Flynn Boyle (Donna Hayward) [good riddance], Michael J. Anderson (The Man from Another Place), Joan Chen (Josie Packard), Michael Ontkean (Sheriff Harry S. Truman) [ :( ], Eric Da Ra (Leo Johnson), and Heather Graham (Annie Blackburn).

I'm bummed about Michael Ontkean not returning. He's retired IIRC

Boyle was always a bit of wrench off-screen, she lobbied against a lot of the more risque stuff that was proposed plot wise

Luckily, Michael Cera is replacing him.

Boyle was always a bit of wrench off-screen, she lobbied against a lot of the more risque stuff that was proposed plot wise

Yeah - Boyle was the one that vetoed the Cooper-Audrey relationship because her and McLaughlin were in a relationship at the time in reality. 

Definitely gonna be missing a little something without Ontkean, I felt he brought that nice down-to-earth folksy vibe to provide contrast to Cooper's eccentric approach to things. 

hell yeah, they've moved it forward, gives me a few months to get into the book. I sat for an hour last night reading Nadine's medical history and started to see why those cotton balls were her saviour

I'm currently at episode 25 on the series, and I read the book before Christmas. Little things keep making more sense this time around, especially the whole owl cave mythos and the log lady's connection, and Wyndom Earle being part of Major Briggs' project. Will most likely read the book again before the new series airs.

I'm currently at episode 25 on the series, and I read the book before Christmas. Little things keep making more sense this time around, especially the whole owl cave mythos and the log lady's connection, and Wyndom Earle being part of Major Briggs' project. Will most likely read the book again before the new series airs.

Wait, so the book actually explains stuff? It's not just a bunch of fan fiction background stories?

UK viewers can see the first episode at 2AM on May 22nd.

Only on Sky, though.

Guess it'll be pirate bay again...

Wait, so the book actually explains stuff? It's not just a bunch of fan fiction background stories?

It's written by Mark Frost, how's that fan fic?

UK viewers can see the first episode at 2AM on May 22nd.

Only on Sky, though.

Guess it'll be pirate bay again...

It's written by Mark Frost, how's that fan fic?

I just thought the book would be a bunch of stories written in hindsight of what happened in the first two seasons. And maybe even a quick cash grab since it came out right as season 3/Twin Peaks 2 (lolz) is right around the corner

It doesn't break tons of new ground if you have already read up on stuff, but it details loads of the mythos behind the origin of the owls, major Briggs, a cool section on the history of the log lady, the Packard and Horne families etc.

Well worth a read, especially if you can get it for free.

I think by April I'm going to be slightly annoyed by the hype but it's a small price to pay.

But looking forward to the inevitable backlash from newbies who won't understand what the hell is going on or won't be bothered to find out. Especially if there is no studio involvement and it's all Lynch / Frost - could be weird AF

o no, it's twin peaks for old people where everything unfolds with the pace of a snail. even the tempo of the tp tune is slowed down.

*grabs walking stick and stumbles away slowly...*

slowed it down further to 0.5 on you tube. very vibey