Haha yeah I wouldn't pay more than RRP, but I'm definitely keen on owning at least one of em.

Been binging through the bonus stuff on the Blu-ray box set this week and some of the interviews are super insightful. I find it cool how some of the narratives and story arcs were literally developed and changed up during production; including the concept of Bob and the red room, which was thought up after filming began.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he's not replace by the bloke from Pearl Jam.

I read that the guy who played Bob died of AIDS in 1995. He's pretty central to the flow of evil in Twin Peaks so I'm curious how that will be addressed.

tumblr_mgjhyu4HSr1rim09zo1_500.gif

is anyone else watching the twin peaks marathon on showtime? holy fuck this has been fun.

i can't figure out who i'm in love with more: lara flynn boyle (before she started looking like an alien) or piper laurie (yes, her!!)

oh and dr jacobys office is swank

piper laurie is en exquisite cougar, and before Twin Peaks...hot damn

I always liked jacoby's tiki / exotica decor, I'm a sucker for that stuff myself

^^^ what a fox. even in twin peaks, there are times she just can't help but be very sexy.

one part is when she goes into ben horne's office and waits for him. when he comes in he says something coy and she just slaps him. he says something else and she slaps him even harder. so  he asks "are you quite finished?" her reply "kiss me!"

the second one i remember, she's in bed and (i think) they just made love. horne is going around the room with his cigar talking how he's going to end jossie's mill and they'll be rich blah blah blah. catherine goes "i'm no school girl on her prom queen" 

ben turns around, and begins to remove his clothes and slinks back to bed to give her, her due dilligence

tumblr_nd92ecpNe71s3mivlo5_400.jpg

Didn't want to leave this Earth without ever watching Twin Peaks. So this week I'm rectifying this wrong. Finally!

Seems weird that I've never managed to get round to it before now, as it's obviously my perfect cup of tea.

so are all these guys going to be in retirement? I just watched twin peaks for the first time at 41. One of the best shows ever. Then I started looking everyone up, Jesus was that a shock.

Am I the only one who was incredibly soothed by Major Briggs voice? Like a Bob Ross with better diction.

Edited by marf

Don't you mean damn fine coffee

:cisfor:

and donuts, plenty of them including jelly

I actually started buying donuts for my office occasionally after watching the show, for real

Am I the only one who was incredibly soothed by Major Briggs voice? Like a Bob Ross with better diction.

Oh definitely not! Me and Biosphere both agree with you