IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

Plenty of people who are mentally ill don't say and do shit that harms other people but okay... not entirely sure what your point is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, splesh said:

Plenty of people who are mentally ill don't say and do shit that harms other people but okay... not entirely sure what your point is

I had no particular points. Its just sad to see people fall into the your either pro trump or pro biden, how about im pro democracy and both options arent.

I think as a "free" society, free speech comes with its own consequences.

anyways, those interview with the mask are just too weird. the fact that kanye defend balenciaga scandal is also too weird.

Edited by watmmisdead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2023 at 7:43 PM, Nebraska said:

lmfao at that kid on the left waiting to get his vinyl signed.

He waited trough the whole prayer and didn't even get his vinyl signed lol.

Edited by Wunderbar

57 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

banned from there for saying I would like to take a pee on Kanye Wests face

i'll shit on his face then you can pee it off so it'll be a net gain. 

• 3 weeks later...

how batshit is this guy? detached from reality.. a little maybe.. . fucking hilarious that people send their kids to this bullshit school

https://news.yahoo.com/former-teacher-kanye-wests-private-133000092.html

A former teacher at Kanye West's private school claims that when she complained about kids left hungry from sushi-only lunch, she was told 'this is what Ye wants'

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

how batshit is this guy? detached from reality.. a little maybe.. . fucking hilarious that people send their kids to this bullshit school

https://news.yahoo.com/former-teacher-kanye-wests-private-133000092.html

"We had 2 to 3 families that were very dedicated to wanting their kids to learn and wanting academic standards to be stricter and better. My question to them was, 'Why do you have your kids here? Your kids are needing more than Donda is able to offer,'" Hailey told Insider. "That was always my question: did they have their kids there because they were attached to a celebrity?"

mhZ9uxK.png

• 5 weeks later...

I watched half of this and it's mostly him putting a beat over an existing song, calling it sampling, singing some slightly coherent sentences over it in the same key, then playing it in a livestream and people hyping it up to be the next musical reinvention. is this how modern hiphop is done? at one point this video talks about him receiving a zip or something of built beats+melodies (which are also just ripped off italian music) and then he just sings on top and people call it his music..?? this is so creatively bakrupt to me I don't understand

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

I mean, yeah. Since the beginning.

This isn't them dragging a .wav into a DAW at least. Sampling like that and how music can reiterate old songs are two different things IMO

• 1 month later...

The pilot, which was rumored to be titled A Little Inappropriate, was pitched to HBO’s desk in 2007, per Far Out Magazine, and shut down.

Kanye reportedly was on a mission to create a show that was like a hybrid between Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage after binging a season of Larry David’s creation months prior.

https://exclaim.ca/film/article/kanye_wests_abandoned_hbo_pilot_surfaces_online_in_full_watch

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/kanye-west-curb-your-enthusiasm-pilot/

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

poster_81c8ba39a673440ca7b4dee73effb8ac.

On Wednesday, one outlet reported that the Grammy winner had his teeth removed to make way for the dentures, which reportedly cost $850,000. Beverly Hills-based celebrity dentist Thomas Connelly, who crafted the grill, denied the reports .

“He did not have his teeth removed,” Connelly confirmed to Complex. “He still has a full dentition. Healthy and happy.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2024-01-18/kanye-west-grills-james-bond-villain-jaws-toothless

• Facepalm 1