IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

Punctuation is also backwards or something...

Anyway, it apparently says:

I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community
for any "unintended outburst" caused by my words or
actions. It was not my intention to offend or demean
Respected, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused.
am committed to starting with myself and learning
from this experience to ensure greater sensitivity and understanding in the future.
Your forgiveness is important to me, and I am committed to making
amends and promoting unity

• 3 weeks later...

I havent listened yet but im kinda shocked Kanye isn't in ALL CAPS victim mode like he usually is for his breakdowns album roll outs. 

• Haha 1

I really like this one tbh. Better than Donda probably, it's a little rough around the edges but because of that the production sounds exciting. Not excusing his actions and or behavior but the album is kinda fire.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 2:39 AM, thumbass said:

I really like this one tbh. Better than Donda probably, it's a little rough around the edges but because of that the production sounds exciting. Not excusing his actions and or behavior but the album is kinda fire.

I do not need to click to see who faved this post bc it can only be Ivan lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i'm surprised he asked

https://x.com/OzzyOsbourne/status/1756100047056564602?s=20

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ozzy-osbourne-blasts-kanye-west-black-sabbath-sample-1234965520/

Kanye West Removes Sample After Ozzy Osbourne Blasts Him as ‘Antisemite’

The 'Vultures' song "Carnival" previously included an "Iron Man" sample until Sharon threatened legal action
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"While the wording in the official announcement of the late-added performance was unspecific — “Vultures headlining new Thursday night,” the since-deleted post read — it’s safe to say that most people expected the duo, who have been working together under the name Vultures, to at least deliver vocals. But instead, the pair — clad in dark hooded outfits, with West wearing his now-familiar hockey mask — merely roamed the circular stage at SoFi Stadium for an hour while their “Vultures 1” album played. After the duo had left the stage, a DJ played hits from earlier in West’s career as the stage filled with dry ice."

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/12/2024 at 9:05 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

RDT_20240212_1726478573844060557088793.jpg

this description.kind of makes me want to hear it.  i've oft dreamed of a sort of music that combines ass mixed with farts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 10:08 AM, Ginerpri said:

Punctuation is also backwards or something...

Anyway, it apparently says:

I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community
for any "unintended outburst" caused by my words or
actions. It was not my intention to offend or demean
Respected, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused.
am committed to starting with myself and learning
from this experience to ensure greater sensitivity and understanding in the future.
Your forgiveness is important to me, and I am committed to making
amends and promoting unity

lol kanye asked chatGPT to write him a hebrew apology letter

• Farnsworth 1

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

this description.kind of makes me want to hear it.  i've oft dreamed of a sort of music that combines ass mixed with farts.

i think it's this one. there's also this which is pretty spectacular. both shows were $150/ticket

VULTURES-FLYER-1.jpg

• Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

i think it's this one. there's also this which is pretty spectacular. both shows were $150/ticket

VULTURES-FLYER-1.jpg

[Jean Baudrillard noises]

this is just a google meet up with kanye music and dry ice.  just shows how he can do whatever and the sycophants will show up and give him money for it. this is marketing. clever cult like indoctrination. he does know his audience that's certain.

Edited by ignatius

25 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Afx also just plays a bunch of tunes at festivals? I dont get why people are upset it's not Frank zappa lol

context i guess. afx djing as a dj is actually doing something and likely the event is promoted as a dj gig.  $150 to watch kanye walk around mouthing stuff while his cd plays and there's dry ice.. is silly. 

wouldn't say "upset" is the right word.. just wtf lol "spectacle" and sheesh.. wish i could phone it in that hard and people would give a shit enough to show up in the thousands w/$150 each.

but also those guys talking about it like they invented something new.. some new level of art performance.. is just.. cringe.. and feels like a hollow experience.. but i guess for fans who want to sniff his dingleberries it's amazing. so.. whatever. spectacle gonna spectacle.  

• Like 1