IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2uolzl0.jpg

I believe the lyrics to this scene are as follows:

I guess they think that I'm not good enough for you.

I can tell the way they act and their attitudes.

As the tears roll from my eyes I feel the hurt inside.

As I reach out to you saying I'm so confused.

Oh

oh

I'm trapped

like a fool I'm in a cage.

I can't get out

tumblr_m5xpu0eYA11qgf232o1_500.jpg

It took me awhile to figure out this was shopped so they all have the same face.

Why is the track 5d showing up in the youtube playlist? The audio is obviously the 747-soundalike on the old tunes tapes (unnamed track 6, I thikn it was) And it's clearly not an AtalantaFugiens plant. just odd, I guess

49902-stock-photo-sky-sun-snow-mountain-

one hundred per cent BoC image there

ive been a bit quiet on all this new BoC lark, most of its going over my head tbh. I've popped over to twoism a few times and I might as well be reading another fucking language. I was useless at maths at school, and I mean dreadful. That lot over there are obviously maths scientists or something. It's way too much for me lol.

I suspect the repeated digit is a carrier that indicates the following digit is the message's place in the sequence. The code, then is only the first three digits

*props broom and dustpan against wall*

I've cleaned some stuff up in here... so this doesn't turn into a 100+ page thread with 95% crap and nonsense, let's keep it on topic - if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, then don't post so people genuinely interested in information won't have to trawl through page after page of garbage.

I suspect the repeated digit is a carrier that indicates the following digit is the message's place in the sequence. The code, then is only the first three digits

Thanks Alan Turing!

Thanks Alan Turing!

you're welcome, fella with myself as a puppet for his avatar!

But wouldn't that mean "717228", for example, would be the 8th block in the sequence? But there are only six slots.

But wouldn't that mean "717228", for example, would be the 8th block in the sequence? But there are only six slots.

sequence doesn't necessarily have to begin or end in any particular place, only be in sequence.

Like the name by the way, Mr Conroy. One of my favorite short stories.

Don't want to get warned, but I have been soo tempted to make a "please sum up the locked 3 page 'please sum up the now 48 page thread and counting on the new boc release' thread" thread

Can't wait to see what clue 'beards' corresponds to. I hope it's essines.

i'll stick my neck out and say that sounds like it could be BoC (only listened on shitty low volume laptop speakers).

can anyone listen to it properly and give their opinion?

Archived