IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Guest Gravity

It's supposed to be delivered by June 15 from this US warehouse. It usually arrives on release day from the UK.

:facepalm:

Don't complain! I probably won't get mine until November. lol

lol

True, true. Sorry Stephen. :{

tracking says should be here by the 15th as well. And it left on the 7th from Michigan. Where the Michigan state line is a few hundred miles from me. But somehow now the record has travelled to Pennsylvania which is the opposite direction. I have no clue.

Guest dylanmcknd

tracking says

does bleep track the order? where can I see that?

If you're in the US Bleep should've sent you an email with a tracking number. If you click on it you'll see tracking information for your Tomorrow's Harvest.

I guess mine's gonna come tomorrow, although I was hoping for today.

Guest Gravity

Though maybe that "by" is just an "at most" sort of thing. Mine's in NJ, so maybe it'll be delivered tomorrow in NY.

tracking says

does bleep track the order? where can I see that?

If you're in the US Bleep should've sent you an email with a tracking number. If you click on it you'll see tracking information for your Tomorrow's Harvest.

I guess mine's gonna come tomorrow, although I was hoping for today.

I got a tracking number, but it's just for the shirt.

Still love me some BoC, but this album hasn't overwhelmed me. It's nice, certainly not bad at all, but even by intentional soundtrack homage standards it doesn't strike me as very original or impressive. Not regretting the purchase, but not feeling the breathless excitement some of you fanpersons seem to be feeling.

I'll give it time, of course, but it feels fairly shallow. Edit: I like it better as an album than TCH, although TCH had a few really impressive individual tracks.

Edited by baph

Guest trananhhung

I think this is BOC at the top of their game and people who don't like this know nothing. There.

It's supposed to be delivered by June 15 from this US warehouse. It usually arrives on release day from the UK.

:facepalm:

Don't complain! I probably won't get mine until November. lol

You'll get it before Bibio. :emotawesomepm9:

LOL you're probably right. They said they shipped me a new one last week. Let's see how long it takes. I've only been waiting since April 26th.

i'm finding it the same as their previous albums, a few standout tracks and then the usual filler tracks, which is obviously what they do and how it's meant to be, so in that aspect it's great. i paid 27 euro for this(vinyl), good quality records, didn't check the weight, i like the packaging, somewhat trippy as usual boc style, 27 blips though, i dunno, bit steep me thinks.

i'm finding it the same as their previous albums, a few standout tracks and then the usual filler tracks, which is obviously what they do and how it's meant to be, so in that aspect it's great. i paid 27 euro for this(vinyl), good quality records, didn't check the weight, i like the packaging, somewhat trippy as usual boc style, 27 blips though, i dunno, bit steep me thinks.

dunno if it was you or someone else that mentioned the price in Ireland.

is that par for the course for vinyl over there? that is fucking expensive.

So was I supposed to get one of these for the LP too? Or should I assume (haha, no) that bleep has correctly despatched the fucking LP?

We just shipped your order via First-Class Mail. We hope you love it. Here's what we shipped:

1 x Boards Of Canada T-Shirt - Green (Lieutenant), Extra Large

And here's where we shipped it:

(it's been sitting in Michigan since the 7th, but I wasn't actually expecting to receive any physical items until the official release date)
Edited by baph

Guest Gravity

if you don't like this LP we're fucking fighting

PM me with your details

pussies

edit: your goign down

Edited by Gravity

so i gave this album a proper listen while on a walking holiday in beautiful sunshine in the lake district over the weekend, and:

i mostly hate it. asin most of the tunes actively irritate my ears. i quite like sick times, reach for dead, and i very much like come to seed. everything else i either just dont care about, or do not like atall.

im not going to expand on that opinion, il just leave it here anyway.

dunno if it was you or someone else that mentioned the price in Ireland.

is that par for the course for vinyl over there? that is fucking expensive.

yeah vinyl is expensive here, not many shops left in Dublin where you can get new vinyl, which is obviously a sad thing, so i/we pay the prices to keep em going, thats my logic to it, i like to go in and flick through the vinyl, i bought 2 of the afx reissues for 20 blips, which was ok for here! I get stung on discogs for shipping, so i am always paying over the odds for vinyl these days, can';t beat vinyl though!

i must add i expected it to be around the 20 - 23 mark though, same as fax releases!

Edited by empirix

I remember i was disapointed by the Campfire Headphase before being blown away by its discreet & fragile beauty, i have been playing that one to death for 8 years (!), its a great Boards of Canada LP, i like it more than Geogaddi, i love how the sounds are slowly fading out at the end of the record & how it grows from 70s guitar sound to quiet abstracts drones. .

just biking in to say - second listen, exactly the same reaction from me.

Please let us know after each successive listen so I can update my spreadsheet.

I don't know if anyone cares about baph-specific data points, but my second listen was disrupted by a mosquito bite on my right ankle. I have to mark it as inconclusive.

Listens sullied by mosquito bites and skunk sprays don't count as official listens in my macro.

Kaini, do you have the numbers from Twoism?

Edited by LOL Alzado