IGNORED

Post pics of what you think a WATMM meet would look like

Guest unteleportedman

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LHtdFgs.jpg

(credit to Obel for finding)

that 'Radical Dan' guy looks awfully similar to another guy in that other 'brony meet up' photo...hmm...

This. awesome

I've just watched a whole load of those - bloody amazing ! Love the guy in the orange and red top at the start of this one from '91 (he appears later on too) who bizarrely looks exactly like what Ross Noble looks like nowadays

i was looking for a picture of a bar filled with tough guys with beards and scars doing things like five finger fillet and whatnot

i could not find a picture of a bar filled with tough guys with beards and scars doing things like five finger fillet and whatnot :(

the five finger fillet must be in there

nerd+group.jpeg

guy in the top middle, microsoft Employee #9. Bob Wallace Cashed out big time in the late 80s and used his money to further psychedelic research. One of the original funders of MAPs, as well as the owner of the largest database of psychedelic and psychoactive books in the US. I would like to imagine there are people on watmm as bad ass as he was

i was looking for a picture of a bar filled with tough guys with beards and scars doing things like five finger fillet and whatnot

i could not find a picture of a bar filled with tough guys with beards and scars doing things like five finger fillet and whatnot :(

the five finger fillet must be in there

What like this? PS I don't know what 5 finger fillet is.

Wow, I wonder what common interest they share.

The idmz of course.

2L6gnM8.jpg

uKIHTtK.jpg

H9FtDuH.jpg

no way!

these 3 pictures - incredible.

Archived