IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

as someone who has paid for every colundi release (+ early adopter and bought the cd/dvd for 1+2) .. i am finding it pretty upsetting to be left in the dark for level 9 while people who donated $x for a block of land i have 0 interest in / 0 benefit from / 0 idea where the money would actually go, get to enjoy the new music. if buying the albums as they come out isn't a sign of being a supporter,.... ???

+1

as someone who has paid for every colundi release (+ early adopter and bought the cd/dvd for 1+2) .. i am finding it pretty upsetting to be left in the dark for level 9 while people who donated $x for a block of land i have 0 interest in / 0 benefit from / 0 idea where the money would actually go, get to enjoy the new music. if buying the albums as they come out isn't a sign of being a supporter,.... ???

i'm glad you said this. I'm right there with you and agree wholeheartedly.

I bought every album too, and I donated 4x the cost of an album to their land buying cult thing for Level 9. Figured if they want some money for colundi related things, sure why not.

Guest bitroast

i understand. im not trying to shit on the project or anything. it's not even that big a deal. i'm sure we non-supporters (lol) will get the album eventually via bandcamp or whatever. it's just ... so inexplicably odd given all the money i and others have poured into this project out of love for the music and then get the blind eye cos we didn't support the land buying idea.

Edited by bitroast

+1

+1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

new colundi crowdfunder

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/30million-colundi-nuclear-bunker-for-200k?utm_source=crowdfunder&utm_medium=dashboardmodel&utm_content=shareonfacebook&utm_campaign=marketing

the page doesn't provide any information on how they plan on acquiring the location. simply says "more info all over the internet, have a look...". tried googling and found no information. ???

+1

+1

though i did really want the list of frequencies too... hmmm

Guest bitroast

When they say more info on the internet, I presume they mean this kind of thing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-27501689

just google 'Cultybraggan Bunker'

is that place actually for sale ? lol

all im finding is info about it being bought (as per what u linked) and plans for money to be pumped into it and for it to be reserved.