IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

• 4 weeks later...

The tracks are titled the same way as Colundi though. :huh:

I think they are just ISRC numbers. Aleksi is so productive he prob can't be arsed giving all his tracks proper names.

Edited by RickDastardly

Wow, haven't even posted about that new release. Listened to it about 8 times already during naps and perfect headphone listening sessions, a very welcome addition imo!

Also, the colundi compilation on clone is available for pre-order on bleep on black and (exclusive to Bleep) clear vinyl: https://bleep.com/release/72757-aleksi-perala-colundi-sequence-vol1

And another post about the release: http://www.junodownload.com/plus/2016/04/08/aleksi-perala-explores-the-colundi-sequence/

"we're happy to announce that colleagues attending the colundi solstice welcoming event will receive 'contact'; the companion piece to 'connection' (in some format)"

- GWC

-redacted-

Thoroughly enjoying Intra! I feel compelled to give a big thank you to both aleksi and grant (as well as jodey, reid, and the rest of the colundi family) for continuing to put out top shelf music!

Warp should be ashamed of themselves :: Probably slightly off topic, but they used to be my gold standard for electronic misix, now it's just...ugh. That's why I'm all the more glad to have Colundi in 2016!

Edited by Herr Jan

Would be nice to get some context for this one.

Connection seems to me, being that it's so minimal/atmospheric, is meant for meditative practices/aligning oneself with the frequencies in a more uninterrupted state. visceral understanding and of course "connection" with the music and how it relates to our bodies.