02. Brazil 3
03. Celebration
04. Titian Bekh

http://warp.net/records/enohyde/someday-world-out-may

fFd4MbH.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This collaboration makes sense, and it's one that I could have predicted once we received "The Drums Between the Bells". I think that I read somewhere that Eno had Underworld play at some gallery exhibition that he hosted, so I knew about that connection. But more importantly, their artistic sensibilities are fairly closely aligned. I'm surprised that this is only happening now. I'm happy, at least, that it's happening on Warp. Looking forward to the special edition CD set.

It's an okay track, certainly not scaling the heights of either collaborator's best works but that's probably not the point. The vox sound great but I LOL'ed when the MIDI trumpets came in. Maybe there is some kind of implied subversive statement that I am missing.

Guest Ron Manager

Wasn't there a Jamie Lidell track called 'Daddy's Car'? A cover perhaps?

my first reaction too! i'm sure it's just a coincidence... i love that song, but it would be such an odd track for these two to cover.

yeah, hopefully there are like at least two good songs on the record.....this one is pretty fucking awful and I love Eno til death, but COME ON!

Archived