IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

First of june here, any time now!

Also, subtle clues by Joyrex are being dropped :emotawesomepm9:

tW57QDs.png

Oh, so folks are paying attention... hehe.

Expect an announcement of some sort related to that in the coming days - as far as the digital files go, we're looking at next week most likely if all goes well with the ripping process.

Joyrex didn't you mention that the vinyl is being sent to Rephlex? Then they choose who rips/masters it.

If this is the case, couldn't RDJ of ripped this in advance for us since he already owns a copy of this? Or I may of read this completely wrong, please correct me!

Edited by B1000

Joyrex didn't you mention that the vinyl is being sent to Rephlex? Then they choose who rips/masters it.

If this is the case, couldn't RDJ of ripped this in advance for us since he already owns a copy of this? Or I may of read this completely wrong, please correct me!

Yeah i thought this too or from the DATs.

He could then buy the copy off ebay too with all his new fresh kickstarter $$$ and thus keeping it back in the circle of trust

Rephlex currently has the vinyl, and will be sending it off this Friday most likely for ripping - I think the distinction here is this vinyl is unplayed, whereas Grant's copy has been used DJing, and I doubt Richard probably even knows where his is after all these years. Who knows, though.

The reason they didn't rip this in advance (or provide source DATs, etc.) was the terms of the license for us to get the tracks - they stipulated they must come from the vinyl copy the seller had.

"Oh and by the way, we have decided to include more unreleased tracks from that Caustic Window, Polygon Window era, with tons of bonus material, remastered for the occasion."

I have a dream...

I found a promo video from the place that's doing the vinyl rip. Looks like this rare vinyl is in good hands.

I kept expecting the last 30 seconds to be him smashing everything with a sledgehammer.

I found a promo video from the place that's doing the vinyl rip. Looks like this rare vinyl is in good hands.

obstensibly this place looks great, but never trust someone using Stanton gear IMHO

First of june here, any time now!

Also, subtle clues by Joyrex are being dropped :emotawesomepm9:

tW57QDs.png

Oh, so folks are paying attention... hehe.

Expect an announcement of some sort related to that in the coming days - as far as the digital files go, we're looking at next week most likely if all goes well with the ripping process.

Caustic Window T-shirt pls