IGNORED

Post terrible idea for films

MadameChaos

Longboy: it's the heartwarming documentary sensation that's the talk of indie film festivals everywhere. an intimate inside look at the life of jared fogle as he prepares for his global comeback tour over the course of six electrifying weeks in the summer of 2020.

• 4 weeks later...

Thirty Two Short Films About Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould (runtime 102 minutes & 24 seconds)

32 independent filmmakers each attempt to recreate the film Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould in the space of 192 seconds, or 6 seconds per individual segment. Followed up by Thirty Two Short FIlms About Thirty Two Short Films About Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould, and Glenn Gould 3: Final Sequence

On 4/6/2021 at 10:26 PM, Cryptowen said:

Thirty Two Short Films About Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould (runtime 102 minutes & 24 seconds)

32 independent filmmakers each attempt to recreate the film Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould in the space of 192 seconds, or 6 seconds per individual segment. Followed up by Thirty Two Short FIlms About Thirty Two Short Films About Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould, and Glenn Gould 3: Final Sequence

looking forward to the endless Steamed Hams variations of this that will appear on youtube

On 4/6/2021 at 5:26 PM, Cryptowen said:

I didn't know that movie existed, but now I'm excited to see it.  Gould's Goldberg Variations is my favorite.

• Like 1

Flol like this it would be like this

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 2:01 PM, milkface said:

Interstellar:

a mind-numbingly boring and long space movie with good CGI but that's all it has going for it. tell me what you'd think of it

i like the part where the male astronaut drug-rapes the woman into thinking he's there rescuing her when really she's alone and dying. what an asshole, leaving her like that

• Like 1

After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy's top aviators, Pete Mitchell is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him.

I have a kind of list where I write down random ideas that I might want to work on later and for some reason I can't remember I've written down "the gayest straight couple on Earth". Maybe I met a couple like that? Anyway, that's a possible idea for a bad movie. Imagine a married couple. The husband is a man who seems flamboyantly gay and the wife appears like a butch lesbian, but they are both straight and in love with each other. The comedy ensues when everyone thinks that they are both gay and just friends and they are completely oblivious how everyone sees them and always puzzled by people's reactions. Possibly they both are also very Christian and conservative to add to the confusion?

• Farnsworth 1

Hamburger Hinderer. It was a spinoff product briefly marketed by Betty Croker in the early 1990s in an attempt to capitalize on grunge culture. Instead of being a box of noodles & tasty cheese sauce, it was just a package of powder which caused green film to grow on your hamburgers. Had to be recalled after some kids accidentally ingested it & formed the band which would later be known as jamiroquai

• Haha 1

The Meta Life - a documentary film where a human being is born on camera, inside a house where every room has multiple cameras installed.  Within the house is a school, a job, all the human being's family and relatives, a couple hundred unrelated human beings of varying ages and backgrounds, and basically society imho.  There is also a theatre within the house, which is where the documentary will be shown after the human being finishes his life, every second of which has been recorded and seamlessly edited together.  When the film finally makes its theatrical debut, amongst the audience will be one human being who was born on camera within the theatre.  They will be filmed watching the film, while they age in parallel with the human being on the screen whose entire life has also been filmed.  With any luck their lifespan will exceed that of the other human being so that they may see the first film in its entirety.  If they don't make it to the end, then another human being will be born and raised on camera within the theatre where they will watch the film of the other human being watching the other film until either they expire (and the process repeats) or the previous film concludes.  Should they make it that far, they will be asked to write a review of the film until their dying breath, all of which will be documented on camera.  And so on, and so on.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2021 at 2:46 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

The Meta Life - a documentary film where a human being is born on camera, inside a house where every room has multiple cameras installed.  Within the house is a school, a job, all the human being's family and relatives, a couple hundred unrelated human beings of varying ages and backgrounds, and basically society imho.  There is also a theatre within the house, which is where the documentary will be shown after the human being finishes his life, every second of which has been recorded and seamlessly edited together.  When the film finally makes its theatrical debut, amongst the audience will be one human being who was born on camera within the theatre.  They will be filmed watching the film, while they age in parallel with the human being on the screen whose entire life has also been filmed.  With any luck their lifespan will exceed that of the other human being so that they may see the first film in its entirety.  If they don't make it to the end, then another human being will be born and raised on camera within the theatre where they will watch the film of the other human being watching the other film until either they expire (and the process repeats) or the previous film concludes.  Should they make it that far, they will be asked to write a review of the film until their dying breath, all of which will be documented on camera.  And so on, and so on.

Hey I thought this one was pretty good.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

lotr?