IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

The 'art' is growing on me. It's typical tdr minimalism. I bet that's a meticulously designed typeface though, even though it looks like OCR B or something

we are masturbating a chainsaw here guys

can we even be sure the manchester track will be on it?? this all looks like a huge afx troll, just look at that shit at warp lmfao!!

i'm not convinced that's the actual album cover either and the limited edition box is the cost of a ps4

what the fuck is going on i am confusyro

is that the packaging for the CD (or vinylz?) down there on the right?

Looks like a strange CD package. But just speculating; not sure I've ever seen one quite like that.

You know, that could just be some marketing dude's mock-up of what the CD/vinyl will look like. I'm imagining Warp sending them promo images but not final product images and so they do up a graphic and fake what they expect the finished product to look like.

This is getting released a couple of days before I go on holiday to Tokyo. Guess it's gonna be the soundtrack to my trip! New experience overload.

same (on all of the above)
You gonna be there too? WATMMEET

I'm going to be in Tokyo at this time too. I was looking at a bar with 70 craft beer taps. We can have our own Craft Beer Aphex festival
All you need is a blimp

This is getting released a couple of days before I go on holiday to Tokyo. Guess it's gonna be the soundtrack to my trip! New experience overload.

same (on all of the above) :beer:
You gonna be there too? WATMMEET

I'm going to be in Tokyo at this time too. I was looking at a bar with 70 craft beer taps. We can have our own Craft Beer Aphex festival
Oh fuck yes. My dates are 25th september to 6th october. There's a big chiptune festival on the last weekend of september too (my main reason for going). Also Ben Frost is playing at some point while I'm there!

Some of those micro payment amounts could be fractional mulitples, in the way that note frequencies can be derived from harmonic divisions of a string frequency (/2, /3, /6, /8, /9, /12, /16, etc) rather than /5, /10, divisions more typical of decimal currencies (Venetian Snares time-signatures not withstanding).

One penny x 1/6 = £0.00166 (last digit rounded down)
One penny x 10/81 = £0.00122 (last digit rounded down)

There might be a melody hidden in there..

Guest bitroast

Some of those micro payment amounts could be fractional mulitples, in the way that note frequencies can be derived from harmonic divisions of a string frequency (/2, /3, /6, /8, /9, /12, /16, etc) rather than /5, /10, divisions more typical of decimal currencies (Venetian Snares time-signatures not withstanding).

I hope its the singapore track !!

I hope its the singapore track !!

10/81 = 1/9 + 1/9 of itself. Maybe, maybe.. it's definitely curly enough!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

post-14797-0-21601900-1408679539.jpg

good to see richard's operation was a success

so the physical form of the album covers gets posted and people mostly ignore it?

is the one on the right the CD version? someone translate pls <3

this design is genius (not joking)

it's intriguing, unique, it stands out from everything you've seen before,

it seems to have a secret code or a hidden message

this is a design that will be remembered and recognized between thousands.

who cares it's not "beautiful" ! it's better then that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzyBZh5Zto the track at 7:44 does in fact seem to be 'PAPAT4 (pineal mix)', 155 bpm and around 4:18.

Please God, yes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The numbers are small because its the cost per unit.

How cute of bleep to immediately add Syro to your available downloads. And that you get the image and nothing but the image if you do.

(was hoping for a pre-leak for a sec)

Perfect timing, I'm going to France with a good friend for a week from the 22nd. Will be Provence'ing and Syro'ing like no tomorrow!