IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

it could be afx trolling, it could be true

one more month and we'll know

that makes me a saaaaadddd panda

it going to be a long month guys

Likely won't be a full month. Bleep has had a (good) habit of releasing digitals as soon as the releases leak. And it is very unlikely that it will leak at least a week, likely sooner, before the official release date (there are a LOT of CDs/vinyls/etc. being produced, distributed, etc.). So even if you don't wanna grab the leak once it happens, Bleep will probably let you download the album within a day or so of the leak happening.

I'd guess that it'll leak within the next two weeks, at which point preorders would then quickly get shipped their digital vinyl preorder order side dish of digitalistic acid Phex Twinnipicks SYRO.

I'd be surprised if this leaked actually. I imagine after 13 years of no releases from mr twin warp will have been super careful with this...? This is likely the most anticipated album release for warp in their entire history

I'd bet good money that it will leak before the 22/23 release date. I'd consider betting good money that it'll leak a full week before the release date, even.

There's gonna be tens of thousands of these CDs out there, not to mention non-watermarked promos eventually, and of course the watermarked promos that may already be out there. It'll happen in a few weeks, just wait.

Guest rd1994

anybody else from Germany having problems on amazon.de? It says "sign up and we'll email you once the article comes a available," It doesn't list anything for it except for the german rlease date 19.09.2014

Years ago I had friends who were quite involved into the whole leak scene. They were some of the best at "courrier" (IIRC), which means sending a leak from its source to the most important warez/leak etc... groups, and they earned download privileges from being faster than their rivals. Warez races...

Most of the time, the leaks came from the labels, studios, PR agencies, journalists, distributors... so any record is likely to be leaked early, it all depends on one person in the end.

So no matter how much Warp secures the release and prevents from piracy, Syro can leak anytime. I can't help thinking though, than those who are lucky enough to already own a copy will keep their precious for themselves the longer they can...

A friend of mine Is pretty convinced that some folks leaked it very sneakily already via YouTube....for some reason they did it sneaky like....... I'll believe it when I sees it!

anybody else from Germany having problems on amazon.de? It says "sign up and we'll email you once the article comes a available," It doesn't list anything for it except for the german rlease date 19.09.2014

it says so for me, too. at least for the vinyl release. they have a nice, big artwork photo uploaded there:

91iqQt349uL._SL1500_.jpg

at least the full Manchester track will help us to find out a legit leak or not legit leak case

bleep's track times should also help sifting through fakes

1 minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] 4:47
2 XMAS_EVET10 [120][thanaton3 mix] 10:31
3 produk 29 [101] 5:03
4 4 bit 9d api+e+6 [126.26] 4:28

5 180db_ [130] 3:11

6 CIRCLONT6A [141.98][syrobonkus mix] 6:00
7 fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85] 0:58
8 CIRCLONT14 [152.97][shrymoming mix] 7:21
9 syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix] 6:32
10 PAPAT4 [155][pineal mix] 4:18
11 s950tx16wasr10 [163.97][earth portal mix] 6:01
12 aisatsana [102] 5:21

It just isn't on the german amazon yet. It will be sooner or later.

It just isn't on the german amazon yet. It will be sooner or later.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=aphex+twin+syro

Did Tomorrow's Harvest leak?

To my knowledge it never leaked up until the Lake Dolores Listening party (as low quality cellphone recordings).

Any other Bay Area people in the thread? I'm looking into the feasibility of booking a club for a listening party and am curious as to whether people would even be interested.

Hell yeeeeeah! SPD might be down as well as him and I were planning a listening thingy.

Does anyone know how long the Japan bonus track is? Hopefully not mega short like Bit off HAB

Wow, you jumped the gun a little, KUM

We only just have the track lengths for the normal CD. Kumming a little too hard there, Bun.

Did Tomorrow's Harvest leak?

To my knowledge it never leaked up until the Lake Dolores Listening party (as low quality cellphone recordings).

That was my understanding as well. My point was, I guess, that if Tomorrow's Harvest didn't leak, then Warp probably has this album covered too.

I personally hope it does not leak. Fans' have waited this long, there is no reason we can't hold out for a month more.