IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I bought a record and asked if they had any tickets as he was bagging it, and he said they did (he seemed surprised that I asked; maybe they haven't shifted many?). They just closed but if you get there early tomorrow you may be lucky!

I'd feel a bit awkward because I'd want to go nuts while the electronic jiggerypokery of Lord Aphex is playing, and I won't be able to because I'd be self-conscious of looking like loon in front of a load of nodding, chin stroking twats.

ha funny thats the reason why i cant listen to music on the street, afraid of making awkward faces n´moves

I'd feel a bit awkward because I'd want to go nuts while the electronic jiggerypokery of Lord Aphex is playing, and I won't be able to because I'd be self-conscious of looking like loon in front of a load of nodding, chin stroking twats.

ha funny thats the reason why i cant listen to music on the street, afraid of making awkward faces n´moves

Boards of Canada listening party? you'd probably get away with. Just lounge about like a cat and look dewy eyed into the imaginary vast distance. Like you're concentrating hard while simultaneously trying hard to fall asleep.

Aphex? Doing a Jekyll and Hyde impression of Bruce Lee crossed with Buddha on a savage drug cocktail is not for public viewing imo.

Edited by beerwolf

ngkWk8d.jpg

I bought a record and asked if they had any tickets as he was bagging it, and he said they did (he seemed surprised that I asked; maybe they haven't shifted many?). They just closed but if you get there early tomorrow you may be lucky!

ooh im actually going into work late tomorrow so i can pick one up on the way, hopefully they wont make me buy a album as im stone cold broke

ooh im actually going into work late tomorrow so i can pick one up on the way, hopefully they wont make me buy a album as im stone cold broke

If you plead with them whilst wearing an afx t shirt and quote voice samples from various tracks at them they might let you get away with not purchasing anything

If you plead with them whilst wearing an afx t shirt and quote voice samples from various tracks at them they might let you get away with not purchasing anything

DONE

DONE

If that fails, they have a vinyl cleaning cloth for a couple of quid...

Urrrggghhhh, bought an album last week in there and asked if they were doing pre-orders on this but the girl seemed clueless, evidently asked too soon. :cry:

DONE

If that fails, they have a vinyl cleaning cloth for a couple of quid...

i do genuinely need that, will buy that, thanks!

Picked this up at Sister Ray in London. One per person, they were given 30. Get down there ASAP.

6jsSI8n.jpg

HA! Yeah I saw them say they had them on their Facebook yesterday.

No luck at Rough Trade in NYC today. One girl said she never heard of it, the other guy just said "No."

Check Other Music, that's where the Tomorrows Harvest XXXXXX promo 12" was.

Not many chances you get to say this...

There's a new Aphex Twin album out THIS MONTH

You know, I kind of got used to the feeling a new album is coming out, and that it's going to take a while for it to get here. I hope this feeling lastst until the 22nd