:cisfor:

i still think he qualifies. tragaskins 2.0

sadly he deleted all other tracks

happy i downloaded them

new shitz incoming soon

please don't ban me

Edited by Mag

also listening to Syro through HD800s, getting another side of it. very nice

This is what I was saying earlier. it's certainly a different experience on a set of solid headphones. typical intricate rdj

Here's an idea - If everyone on WATMM gives me a couple buck, i should be able to buy a limited Syro box off ebay and make a professional (I own a small video production company) quality unboxing video which will include me playing the bonus track on my turntable!?

Here's an idea - If everyone on WATMM gives me a couple buck, i should be able to buy a limited Syro box off ebay and make a professional (I own a small video production company) quality unboxing video which will include me playing the bonus track on my turntable!?

read the rules (i've always wanted to say that)

Here's an idea - If everyone on WATMM gives me a couple buck, i should be able to buy a limited Syro box off ebay and make a professional (I own a small video production company) quality unboxing video which will include me playing the bonus track on my turntable!? [/size]

is your avatar a Francis Alys?

I still want one with Joyrex's 'King of Clubs' Caustic Window art sometimes.

As for the syrobonkus print, I can't imagine it surviving an encounter with a diamond stylus. Considering the way the intaglio process works I'm not even sure whether it has the actual grooves or the negative of them, like a stamper? But maybe that's been answered somewhere already.

OK guys.

I have to preface this by saying I'm not really a big fan of the Batman movies and honestly can't see why so many people were so crazy over wearing Heath Ledger "Joker" t-shirts and all of that… but...

I couldn't help myself.

This image has just been nagging at my brain since before the LP wes released, so I just had to make it...

15469623016_a2631dfdae_b.jpg

while waiting for immenet shit, theres new trags by richrud jomes

https://soundcloud.com/richrud-d-jomes/pull-43c-final-mix

https://soundcloud.com/richrud-d-jomes/10r-ecophleqs-dave-neel-mix

:cisfor:

i still think he qualifies. tragaskins 2.0

sadly he deleted all other tracks

happy i downloaded them

new shitz incoming soon

please don't ban me

This is embarrassing.

Hate to say it, but have heard Syro only 5 times, haven't heard it for two weeks and I haven't had any urge to hear it again... Never had that before with any Aphex stuff. I played Drukqs constantly for years, I remember even playing the Analord samples from Boomkat for weeks and weeks in a row and I completely rinsed The Tuss when it came out. I just don't feel this (yet), even though I really liked it.

It's like when as a kid you never wanted to shower even though you really like it when you finally do it.

afx-dessin.jpg?itok=486QSfMJ

afx-dessin2_0.jpg

Anastasia is not bad at drawing. Weird that the Tsugi's French journalists said they visited Richard in his home in London.

What interview? Translation anywhere?

Hate to say it, but have heard Syro only 5 times, haven't heard it for two weeks and I haven't had any urge to hear it again...

I'm disappointed in you.