IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Dont know if its been posted, but you can preview some tracks of Syro

http://honestjons.com/shop/artist/Aphex_Twin/release/Syro

edit: Just click on the red texted tracks.

I clicked on one of the tracks, but after just a second of the track had played I realized that I want to listen to the whole thing at once, in peace, when I finally get the CD that I desire so into my home. So I closed the tab, hopefully forever...

:music: omg I think I need some diapers while listening to the whole record.

also I hear some changes from his usual style , more upbeat and happier, more mellow and a more conventional approach of the "intros".

It begins

This is the same way Exia got released. Some random record store put up links. Bleep sent a c&d, hours later it leaked

They can send c&ds as much as they want this will not delete theses samples from my computer:

SVOZi8G.png

It begins

This is the same way Exia got released. Some random record store put up links. Bleep sent a c&d, hours later it leaked

They can send c&ds as much as they want this will not delete theses samples from my computer:

SVOZi8G.png

I've been trying semi-random numbers as urls for the other tracks but no joy

in circlont6a, womans voice (nastya i suppose) sings "... in motion, sounds in time"...(*** в движении, звуки во времени = russian) =))

Edited by Mag