IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] is playing in my head; feels good

i think it's because i'm going to listen to syro on my he-5les tonight

yesterday krafty cheese was stuck in my head during psychology of learning; i thought i was going to lose my fucking mind

rdj pls reconfigure my brain, i don't want to be sad anymo

the sexual violence i'm going to impact on syro 2nite may scar us both however

oh damn, Dave Noyze is awesome, looking forward to this

this nugget was buried in there:

http://noyzelab.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/afx-dsp-box-commission-2002.html

pretty sweet.

Guest HokusPoker

"The Aphex Twin"

Good though. I like Alexis.

I thought it was surprisingly good too. Also I noticed "the old timers" always call him 'THE aphex twin'. He must have went by that back in the day. I sort of like it. Seems not human or something ha. Like 'the alien aphex twin has landed' (not far from the truth)

220px-Aphex_Twin_-_Classics.jpg

I don't see anything other than new music being worth being excited about. Unless WATMM becomes the official portal of everything RDJ related.

No, trust me - this will be very exciting - when (if) this comes to fruition, it will blow peoples' minds - it blew mine!

giphy.gif

Wait, it's already blown your mind? As in you've already experienced it? Hmm... so it's not a release of any sort.... hmmmmmmm

I just can't guess.

oh screw it im just gonna play 180db till the moring in repeat till my head (and neighbors as well) finally comes down the spiral, i can't take it anymore

That song has turned into an insta-skip for me. It was amusing at first.. I guess I just got impatient.

While we're waiting...

Tuss Relevance

Haha. Love it.

Brilliant :emotawesomepm9:

Apparently this is from a horrendous movie called 'Vibrations'. I must see this... Its about a guy that gets beat up by thugs, loses his hand and wakes up in a rave. He then becomes a 'club sensation' that plays rave music with a prosthetic hand and is called 'Cyberstorm'. <- I love that I'm not making this up.