IGNORED

SYRO - exclusive web content via TOR browser

J3FF3R00

all the rumors are true: there will be another album sometime within the next 25 years.

all the rumors are true: there will be another album sometime within the next 25 years.

lel

There is some Deep web shit Goin on here, and the shit is Deep!

post-3953-0-78990600-1411128361_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the cardboard track? JR, did u end up grabbing a card @ Cactus?

Nope - been way too busy.

The Making of Widowlicker or whatever was mentioned on the breakdown?

Possibly - there's also the Aphex Twin logo documentary...

I don't see how the dropcard is going to do anyone any good if you just can't keep it as a souvenir. We all know the site already. I just says bring it back to the record store with the receipt on release day to claim your record. Maybe you get to keep it; maybe you can't. I know some shops have been getting the plastic bags and zines so maybe you exchange it for those.

So Joyrex is it worth picking up a card if I'm mainly interested in tunes and have already digitally pre-ordered Syro ?

LOL, why are you asking me? I don't even have a card!

but you do have the hat album don't you? :emotawesomepm9:

HAT album? No idea what you're on about. Now, HAT MUSIC... I'd love to hear some HAT MUSIC - A "feast of music", I'm told.

tumblr_msvnk2WILQ1rknybpo1_500.gif
hat album? hidden aphex twin? I don't geddit. but I am excited :)

dear Mr Richard: give us a saw follow up or some double album beast for the fans.

x

So Joyrex is it worth picking up a card if I'm mainly interested in tunes and have already digitally pre-ordered Syro ?

LOL, why are you asking me? I don't even have a card!

Cause you're "connected". :wink:

Yes, I am sure I will get a SYRO Ltd Edition in the post, signed by Richard, etc.... NOT

Nothing on the TOR site yet from where I'm at.

I swung by Amoeba in Hollywood (who are selling the LP/CD today... ahead of the relese date... with Aphex "zine" giveaways later today) and asked what they knew. Some of them seem to think there is a video, but they aren't sure. My guess is that it's the making of Windowlicker thing. Otherwise, they seemed totally baffled by the Drop Card business.

HAT album? No idea what you're on about. Now, HAT MUSIC... I'd love to hear some HAT MUSIC - A "feast of music", I'm told.

i'll paypal you 1000 cents for new ablum

thank you for ablum

1000 Russian Rubles

Archived