IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest PolyKrome

Well, for the time being it's stopped. I'm going to have to eat something before I keel over. He's probably gone to pick the kids up!

Thinking this might be it for now. 40 tracks total, a lot of the tracks start with a number and 40 being the highest number of the lot.

Well, for the time being it's stopped. I'm going to have to eat something before I keel over. He's probably gone to pick the kids up!

Nah.. kids will have got out earlier - around 3.30 - the tracks dried up, now a few more - now he's probably making supper.

What a good day. This was such a nice day. Huh. Wow. 40 trax huh. Around 200minutes of Aphex Twin in 1 day. For free. Thats like almost 4 hours of aphex guys.

In 1 day.

We had less afx than this released to us throughout the entire 00's

What a good day. This was such a nice day. Huh. Wow. 40 trax huh. Around 200minutes of Aphex Twin in 1 day. For free. Thats like almost 4 hours of aphex guys.

In 1 day.

We had less afx than this released to us throughout the entire 00's

sure would like 2 hear 40 00's tracks right now

Xw04Ijq.png

Is there any reason you guys KNOW this is Rich and not just a clever WATMM person with tons of unreleased AFX just going around and posting their heavily-afx-sampled trax??

I mean it sounds like him but I am having trouble over coming the trust issues i developed after 13 years of no new Aphex Twin albums

Edited by boris

Thanks! Got the new ones, plus the alternate version of Plinkyplonk. I'm kinda more excited about these and the Caustic Window LP than the new solenoid triggered acoustic instruments EP, this is some Squidge in My Fridge level stuff right here. :)