IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guys what about the last couple minutes of Fresher + Cleaner? MY BRAIN IS MELTING

this is so rad, and so far it seems totally contained within WATMM. I haven't seen any of the blogs/outlets mention it yet. Likely since it's "unofficial"

It was on factmag and a couple of other places yesterday.

looks like he accepted my gift:

jHUsAYM.png

back to sleep :)

Lol nice to know Mark Bell is looking down on us.
lol thanks man!! really!

im so excited to get home and listen to all of this stuff, I only have only heard up to track 19!

Edited by MIXL2

Has anyone mentioned:

The last two seconds of "X - Rays" are the first two seconds of "bike pump meets bucket", one of two tracks added in the re-issue of "surfing on sine waves"?

its not on the reissue, its from the quoth ep

Has anyone mentioned:

The last two seconds of "X - Rays" are the first two seconds of "bike pump meets bucket", one of two tracks added in the re-issue of "surfing on sine waves"?

Nice catch! Def the first two seconds of BPMB, though the two tracks you are talking about are different: Portreath Harbour and Redruth School

BPMB is on "Quoth"

Has anyone mentioned:

Nice catch! Def the first two seconds of BPMB, though the two tracks you are talking about are different: Portreath Harbour and Redruth School

BPMB is on "Quoth"

you are correct !! sorry !! I feel ashamed since I've always loved these polygon window releases.

"surfing on sine waves" was my second aphex release, the first being SAW2. I bought SoSW not long after it came out, roughly 20 years ago, and I had no idea SAW2 and SoSW were made by the same person at the time!

there was an aphex fan at that cd store, no doubt. I remeber seeing caustic window there and .. also not realizing it was the same person.

Guest cult fiction

Conspiracy theory time(forgive me if somebody already mentioned this earlier): Hasn't Joyrex dropped hints in the past about "wouldn't it be cool if Richard put up everything and let the fans vote on what should get released"

Perhaps this is it via soundcloud likes/listens

Conspiracy theory time(forgive me if somebody already mentioned this earlier): Hasn't Joyrex dropped hints in the past about "wouldn't it be cool if Richard put up everything and let the fans vote on what should get released"

Perhaps this is it via soundcloud likes/listens

I/WATMM have nothing to do with the SoundCloud stuff... and it has nothing to do with what I've been referring to.

Finally back on track after a days work. I count 36 tracks total, have I missed anything? Some deleted tracks maybe?

Nothing deleted. One of our own (xf) gifted Rich with a Soundcloud Pro account (to the tune of $146!). Rich was apparently conversing with some 3rd Armpit chap on SC, speculation that may be another alias, but not looking/sounding too likely.