IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Kfh7cV8.jpg

last night/today - plus 80s tite which i've not included

Cheers, found the wrong track checking this list off :) I need to make a separate download folder just for AFX tracks...

I decided to create a folder for every batch. So these 40 new ones are all together. I was starting to know the last batch and then he floods me another 40, I can't keep track if they're all together.

I wonder if the songs with [slo] in their title go together or somehow proceed from a similar experiment?

what we have now

01.....phase acid... .........phase acid.mp3........320kbps.......14.7 MB
02.....hypersquij... .........hypersquij.mp3........320kbps.......12.8 MB
03.....fmsubBasss... .........fms ubBasss.mp3........320kbps.......11.2 MB
04.....4 bonkophone2... .........4 bonkophone2.mp3........320kbps.......10.6 MB
05.....thy're here aahha... .........thy're here aahha.mp3........320kbps.......15.8 MB
06.....9 wind squidge... .........9 wind squidge.mp3........320kbps.......15.9 MB
07.....bob morgan... .........bob morgan.mp3........320kbps.......7.13 MB
08.....subCan... .........subCan.mp3........320kbps.......8.43 MB
09.....5 strange rhythm... .........5 strange rhythm.mp3........320kbps.......10.7 MB
10.....prncDMC... .........prncDMC.mp3........320kbps.......11 MB
11.....4 frequency transmitter... .........4 frequency transmitter.mp3........320kbps.......5.39 MB
12.....16 shit squidge... .........16 shit squidge.mp3........320kbps.......8.8 MB
13.....19 bradley echoes... .........19 bradley echoes.mp3........320kbps.......16.9 MB
14.....33 jonny hawkes broken guitar[not finished]... .........33 jonny hawkes broken guitar[not finished].mp3........320kbps.......7.57 MB
15.....37 last clissold maybe... .........37 last clissold maybe.mp3........320kbps.......7.57 MB
16.....15 sekonda... .........15 sekonda.mp3........320kbps.......24.5 MB
17.....d15-8 ny groove2... .........d15-8 ny groove2.mp3........320kbps.......8.15 MB
18.....d15-10 dulcimer dub... .........d15-10 dulcimer dub.mp3........320kbps.......13.5 MB
19.....(throatie)... .........(throatie).mp3........80kbps.......79 KB
20.....33 synthi rhy [q]... .........33 synthi rhy [q].mp3........320kbps.......9.28 MB
21.....(water)... .........(water).mp3........160kbps.......4.16 MB
22.....d17-5 synth bonus beats... .........d17-5 synth bonus beats 1.mp3........320kbps.......2.87 MB
23.....th1... .........th1.mp3........160kbps.......3.72 MB
24.....th1 [slo]... .........th1 [slo].mp3........320kbps.......14.7 MB
25.....(taut )... .........(taut).mp3........160kbps.......3.93 MB
26.....blue carpet... .........blue carpet.mp3........160kbps.......2.03 MB
27.....dsb... .........dsb.mp3........160kbps.......3.14 MB
28.....hilo... .........hilo.mp3........192kbps.......4.02 MB
29.....14 floating∞... .........14 floating .mp3........320kbps.......9.19 MB
30.....carn marth [longerbit]... .........carn marth remix.mp3........192kbps.......2.15 MB
31.....(mature raver )... .........(mature raver).mp3........160kbps.......2.82 MB
32.....cubdelay... .........tigercubdelay.mp3........192kbps.......1.94 MB
33.....23 lush acid... .........23 lush acid.mp3........320kbps.......2.18 MB
34.....5 heliosphan live... .........5 heliosphan live.mp3........256kbps.......12 MB
35.....notting hill bus... .........notting hill bus.mp3........320kbps.......10.9 MB
36.....179 brk 2... .........179brk2.mp3........192kbps.......5.02 MB
37.....T13  quadraverb... .........T13  quadraverb.mp3........320kbps.......7.64 MB
38.....T08+4 ... .........T08+4.mp3........320kbps.......15.4 MB
39.....cottage3 e... .........cottage3 e.mp3........320kbps.......12.3 MB
40.....cottage4 af... .........cottage4 af 1.mp3........320kbps.......9.47 MB

thanks for this

Guest Xtal WAVsurfer

'fmsubBasss' and 'fms ubBasss' are just renames he did to see if he could evade soundcloud's detection thing, the proper title is just 'fmsubBass'

Nitpick: he actually has it capitalized on SC. So proper title is FmsubBass, yeah?

Also it dates from 1889 ! The more you know!

Edited by Xtal WAVsurfer

Guest Londonskater

I count 41 today, if you include t08, quadraverb, and the 80s tite track that isnt his

I count 40 on SC + that fmsubbass track that was deleted = 41? Don't even have that 80s title track. Am I losing it? I probably just have added some older one by accident that I can't seem to spot. Need more coffer in here.

fmsubbass was returned to sc

I have FmsubBass as track 6 on Old Tapes 13. Theres a dropbox link to it a few pages back...someone grabbed it before it was taken down.

Good point. Judging by his comment, it was SoundCloud, not him, who deleted it, so it's canon. I'll add it to my list, thanks!

it is track 3 on your tape 13

YES.

Sorry. My mistake.

'fmsubBasss' and 'fms ubBasss' are just renames he did to see if he could evade soundcloud's detection thing, the proper title is just 'fmsubBass'

Nitpick: he actually has it capitalized on SC. So proper title is FmsubBass, yeah?

noep, soundcloud automatically capitalises things and i guess he can't always be bothered to change it, in the file itself the 'f' is not capital

noep, soundcloud automatically capitalises things and i guess he can't always be bothered to change it, in the file itself the 'f' is not capital

no it's not capitalizing, theres plenty of stuff in small registr

edit: maybe you're right and he manually UNcapitalized them...

what a stupid thing for soundcloud to do, actually

Edited by Mag

yeah, those are the tracks which he renamed from the title on the mp3 file

yeah, those are the tracks which he renamed from the title on the mp3 file

yep, i edited my post, sorry ^^

god, it's like soundcloud knows better how artist wanted to name his tracks, what a bunch of pricks

Edit: Nevermind. :emotawesomepm9:

This whole thing has been awesome so far. Really loving all these new tracks.

Edited by Aces

Guest Xtal WAVsurfer

Ah weird, I didn't realize that.

But wait... what about like "mooow [Dixons Theft mix]" and "glockenspiel TEAC" and "ep string" and "luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]"? Each is uncapitalized on SC.