IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i imagine warp aren't promoting the soundcloud page because they don't need too, as the warp guy said "he achieves so much by doing so little" plus having warp promote it is a bit like having your parents drop you and pick you up from a party

Guest BunnyRabbit

Warp just tweeted how CCAIpt2 was #4 on the Dance/Electronic Billboard Chart. They're also following this account on SC as well. I don't think they're too mad about what's happening here. Then again I'm not on the inside so this is all speculation. Is Warp really the big bad record label in this situation?

Actually, scratch that. Don't give a shit.

move-it.gif

free Aphex acid

i imagine warp aren't promoting the soundcloud page because they don't need too, as the warp guy said "he achieves so much by doing so little" plus having warp promote it is a bit like having your parents drop you and pick you up from a party

Yeah, I think people are reading way to much into what Warp aren't doing. They have a job promoting the stuff their selling.

Shit, maybe rich asked them to leave it alone so as to keep it slightly under the radar and not part of the marketing machine. It feels more underground that way, perhaps.

Also it seems these tracks were never given to Warp. Nothing to do with them and never were.

Edit.

Although obviously some of these tracks came out in Warp and R&S and Rephlex in other forms.

Edited by BunnyRabbit

Guest bitroast

Ah, go take a dump.

Also, LOL @ CCAI EP being a "contract breaker".

Richard. Is. Just. Getting. Started.

Syro was the "ice breaker"

ps - how about warp was just like 'dude you fucking helped establish us and we go way back and we're all cool and we've made our money off you, everything from now on is just awesome who cares' and aphex was like 'yeah i want to release all this shit but you'll never be able to handle it so i'm going to just upload it on soundcloud' and warp was like 'cool dude can't wait to hear what you put up there'

you guys seriously love theories

Ah, go take a dump.

:catsob::catbleed:

i need to close this thread, watmm, browser and kill my internets or i wont accoplish anything ever

Ah, go take a dump.

:catsob::catbleed:

i need to close this thread, watmm, browser and kill my internets or i wont accoplish anything ever

a-fucking-men dude

Guest chops727

LOL

fangirls_freakout.gif

lol

I'm playing heliosphan on repeat and imagining they are AFx fans

i wonder what that guy who yelled "YES HELIOSPHAN" when richard played it in 1997 is doing right now

fangirls_freakout.gif

lol

I'm playing heliosphan on repeat and imagining they are AFx fans

i wonder what that guy who yelled "YES HELIOSPHAN" when richard played it in 1997 is doing right now

F5ing SC