IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Just renamed the track from "luke vibert remix [future music competition remix]" to "luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]".

So is this version of Luke Viberts remix the one that came in first for that Future Music Remix contest or is it the Tahnaiya Russell 'Scirem' track?

They're both one and the same.

RDJ -**soz, only 192 , the rest r mainly 320 i think, in middle of nowhere travelling with slo internets, would take2 long for anything else..going offline now cya**

So more to come after all. Woooooow.

Hey do you all like this track from 1992?

It's the first track that i'm aware of to sample afx....

Whoa...somewhere help me out here. What AFX is this sampling?? Because the beat sounds likes it's sampled from Tom Jenkinson - Vogon & I (Sorry, no YouTube video), except that didn't come out until 1996... I swear it sounds almost identical.

Unless both songs sampled some old AFX that I'm just blanking on.

It's the iconic drum hits from Isopropophlex and Phloam, he's just made a new rhythm with them

Not clear that he's back to uploading, although clearly he did add this last one. Sounded like he's not uploading more atm, but at least plans to enable 320 download of the prior 109 tracks.

Edited by atypic

RDJ -**soz, only 192 , the rest r mainly 320 i think, in middle of nowhere travelling with slo internets, would take2 long for anything else..going offline now cya**

So more to come after all. Woooooow.

Back to uploading NEW stuff in 320 or back to re-uploading everything he has uploaded up to now to make it downloadable in 320?

Parking Lot is delectable. I keep listening to it. It's so old you could blow the dust off it but theres something fresh and poppy about it. Like an old desk that you could restore and sell in Ikea for 400 quid.

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

***hello humans, hopefully im gunna start making all these tracks downloadable from 6pm next saturday 7th Feb, [if i can find some internets]

Edited by Herr Jan
Deleted spam