IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Anyone having insane jams after listening to unreleased Aphex twin for 100 hours straight? IF you haven't went & gone nuts on your noise makers since aphappening, NOW is the time to do so. As you were.

YES!!!

I feel like richard dumped all these tracks on this time of the year because he thinks the world will end soon.

best explanation so far

World war 3 confirmed

SAWWIII confirmed

Anyone having insane jams after listening to unreleased Aphex twin for 100 hours straight? IF you haven't went & gone nuts on your noise makers since aphappening, NOW is the time to do so. As you were.

YES!!!

i had one of the strangest experiences ever making music after trying to digest the barrage of good music. I was tinkering with a semi obscure 90s physical modeling synth (as I often do because I'm obsessed) feeling inspired, when I was finished i went to turn off the channel in Live to stop the sound, for some reason the synth was still going even though it was muted. It took me about 2 minutes to realize I wasn't hearing the pattern/jam i was just working on but instead it was one of Richard's tracks. One that I somehow missed originally that sounds like ( i shit you not) he is using the exact same synth i had just been using. IT was extremely bizarre because not once while listening to an 'official' Aphex twin record has it crossed my mind he used this synthesizer.

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/25-funnel

the hihats and little crunchy shaker sound sound like something being ring/AM modulated but the Pipe-ish 'funnel' sound and the little skin drum hit that happens occasionally sounds absolutely straight from this unit

Sorry if already mentioned but did anyone grab the afxafxafxafxafxafx track that appeared and disappeared around the time the SoundCloud dump began? Can't be bothered wading back through the thread...

Aphex or not, I'm dead keen to hear more.

Cheers

yeah I'm in need of this track as well pls!

Sorry if already mentioned but did anyone grab the afxafxafxafxafxafx track that appeared and disappeared around the time the SoundCloud dump began? Can't be bothered wading back through the thread...

Aphex or not, I'm dead keen to hear more.

Cheers

yeah I'm in need of this track as well pls!

someone made a new thread for the artist who made that track, he goes by the name Heorge Garrison