IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Tristan

Yeaaah boyeeeeeee

"***hello humans, hopefully im gunna start making all these tracks downloadable from 6pm next saturday 7th Feb, [if i can find some internets]

would be so incredibly fantastic!!

(i'd totally pay/ donate for that too!)

Better downloads and rhubarb back up good heavens oh my :catghost:

Anybody knows more about this?

http://vid27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/RonSean/IMG_0308.mp4

It seems to be an extremely shaky recording of an afx logo, too spooky.

Well it was posted by rdj.

where did he post it

Edited by WeAreOceans

Yeaaah boyeeeeeee

"***hello humans, hopefully im gunna start making all these tracks downloadable from 6pm next saturday 7th Feb, [if i can find some internets]

:music::fail::sorcerer::catcry::wtf::aphexsign::catnope::doge:

somany emotions, wow thanks afx!

(its gonna break soundcloud)

Edited by Deer

Richard is a hero heh

btw if you like his 90's stuff, you should check out Rheji Burrell / Burrell Brothers

4 Ny Groove sounds a lot like those guys

god i hope by saying he needs to get better internet to upload these tracks means he's planning on uploading them in lossless... of course 320 would be good too

it would make sense, lossless for 100+ tracks is a lot of data to upload. Don't think they exactly have fibre up there in a small Scottish town.

god i hope by saying he needs to get better internet to upload these tracks means he's planning on uploading them in lossless... of course 320 would be good too

it would make sense, lossless for 100+ tracks is a lot of data to upload. Don't think they exactly have fibre up there in a small Scottish town.

i'd be totally happy with 320, in fact i AM already happy with what we have :-)

He doesn't have to re-upload. He just gives the permission to that track to be downloadable and that's it! I hope he uploaded them lossless when he first uploaded them though.

Edited by Consul

He doesn't have to re-upload. He just gives the permission to that track to be downloadable and that's it! I hope he uploaded them lossless when he first uploaded them though.

ah okay, wonder why he needs better Internet for that though?

i'm guessing he uploaded the tracks in a lower quality so they'd upload faster, which is also why he didn't enable downloads, and he's gonna put them up in a higher quality somewhere else when he can get a fast enough connection

i'm guessing he uploaded the tracks in a lower quality so they'd upload faster, which is also why he didn't enable downloads, and he's gonna put them up in a higher quality somewhere else when he can get a fast enough connection

That is highly possible.

Yeaaah boyeeeeeee

Where did he say this? And where did that spooky aphex logo come from?

Yeaaah boyeeeeeee

:D

Ha. Deadmau5 tweeted about it. Its fun to see his fans reactions to it. Some don't know its aphex but really like it. They are commenting on tracks 20 years old... and liking it. Aphex's sound is as timeless as electronic music can be.