IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hooray the 'phex is back!

I get the feeling that the Soundcloud isn't going anywhere (like the Syrobonkers tracks did). I think he's gonna have this for a long time and just add tunes to it whenever he feels like it. It's not necessarily a limited "event", just a new outlet for his music.

Aphex Twin has now punched a 2nd hole in planet earth, im not sure If we're going to survive this one

hhhhHhhahaha

steve becket must be in tears

still zero WArp official announcement, all the while promoting Bibio's soundcloud dump AFX inspired 'hey bros here's some old hiphops beats I made awhile ago now giving to the fans' tweet

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest trananhhung

Bob Morgan has a sound from Green Calx @ 0:49

Yeap, that sound always reminded me of the Doom opening door sample library.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Aphex Twin has now punched a 2nd hole in planet earth, im not sure If we're going to survive this one

lol

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when afex walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face!

whats with FmSubBass?

I know I've been trying to say this and express it a couple of time in the pages of this thread,

but don't you guys think it's a breaking new grounds in music / distribrution / live experience.

That's like a personal live of amazing tracks, flowing, stoping, and coming back, it' magical isn't it ?

Hope this indeed is a long night !

Guest trananhhung

I know I've been trying to say this and express it a couple of time in the pages of this thread,

but don't you guys think it's a breaking new grounds in music / distribrution / live experience.

That's like a personal live of amazing tracks, flowing, stoping, and coming back, it' magical isn't it ?

It's magic and love

Well I think a few other artists have done things like this before: V/Vm to mention one, plus there was a site called mp3it that released vast arrays of live shows / albums for free download. And ubuweb has plenty of old albums / material from a variety of artists too, to name another.

But it's still awesome anyway! I'm not complaining about free AFX.