IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest trananhhung

Sorry been off the net a bit. Where's the link to get all of them in one zip?

Zip file now available from archive.org

large.gif

Thanks for the hard on at work.

well it sure is fun to put on when you're playing monopoly shitfaced with some friends and it's one of the best album covers ever

playing monopoly shitfaced? are you trying to get into a fight with your friends? :cerious:

"Unfortunately, RareAFX is of the opinion that a small number of the tracks are not AFX material. These have been flagged and noted. "

https://rareafx.wordpress.com/aphex-twin-old-dat-and-cassette-demos-soundcloud-jan-2015/

allow me to repeat my previous statement

what the hell? why would... what?

Mike & Rich was liked by both of us, we both wanted to release it, as I recall we were both pretty pleased with it. It has a sort of demented vibe each of our solo music doesn't have.

Recorded in mid 94 during the World Cup. We weren't pissed all the time, I find it hard to write music like that, but we did get drunk a few times, hard to remember now. And acid was involved but not on it all the time or anything.

I think it was simply a matter of release schedule queues and cash flow why it took until 96 to come out.

Still one of my faves from you, guys. :) My only hope to get back to that kind of vibe one day, is Melodies from Mars...

Is it someone whos got that Caustic Window - CAT189 Track that was uploaded on aphextwins official Soundcloud page`?

And 320kbps

Thanks!

that was actually wisp's "teddy oggie" and it wasn't on the official soundcloud

Is it someone whos got that Caustic Window - CAT189 Track that was uploaded on aphextwins official Soundcloud page`?

And 320kbps

Thanks!

that was actually wisp's "teddy oggie" and it wasn't on the official soundcloud

Wrong

It was like a 1minute track that sounded verry like The Tuss.

Anyone knows`?

EKT was a random purchase for me years ago, found it in a little CD shop in a market, was just getting into AFX at the time so I gave it a try. Wasn't what I expected at all, it's like the musical equivalent of dark comedy, and as an added bonus I got to find out about Mikes music in the process, so good purchase all round. If you don't like it, you just haven't had you Knob Twiddled Expertly enough.

On topic - I still can't listen to anything but these new tracks at the moment. I'm noticing little bits and pieces in songs that I didn't catch on 1st listen, like most great Aphex tracks, and that's when it gets exciting. Might be overplaying Ssnb a bit, that's stuck in my head every morning. 4 NY Groove surprised me when I heard it again, perfect early 90's, "Streets of Rage" dark city vibe, absolutely love it.

This is my first home made attempt at an Aphex Twin album. While waiting for Melodies from Mars, I wanted a mid-tempo, nostalgic, lush, melodic, sometimes experimental and dreamy album…

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. Sline

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Bicycle Wheel

11. Japan

Mike & Rich was liked by both of us, we both wanted to release it, as I recall we were both pretty pleased with it. It has a sort of demented vibe each of our solo music doesn't have.

Recorded in mid 94 during the World Cup. We weren't pissed all the time, I find it hard to write music like that, but we did get drunk a few times, hard to remember now. And acid was involved but not on it all the time or anything.

I think it was simply a matter of release schedule queues and cash flow why it took until 96 to come out.

Thanks for clearing this up! I guess i got it wrong, sorry for any confusion ^^

it's was fun thinking that you were totally shitfaced inadequates durning the creation, which adds extra layer of expertness to the release, but truth must have been told, i guess.

you guys rock! i mean you guys acid!

This is my first home made attempt at an Aphex Twin album. While waiting for Melodies from Mars, I wanted a mid-tempo, nostalgic, lush, melodic, sometimes experimental and dreamy album…

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. Sline

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Bicycle Wheel

11. Japan

Actually, you know what? Let's go 100% LUSH and keep Sline, Bicycle Wheel and Japan for another darker volume. :)

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. SSNB

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Slow Early Morning

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. Sline

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Bicycle Wheel

11. Japan

Actually, you know what? Let's go 100% LUSH and keep Sline, Bicycle Wheel and Japan for another darker volume. :)

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. SSNB

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Slow Early Morning

Sorry, boys and girls, I promise this is the last time. Super lush album.

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. ∂ƒ∆

09. SSNB

10. Slow Early Morning