IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Richard. Is. Just. Getting. Started.

lol

I'm playing heliosphan on repeat and imagining they are AFx fans

i wonder what that guy who yelled "YES HELIOSPHAN" when richard played it in 1997 is doing right now

I dunno, but I can be faintly heard yelling "Fuck yeah!" shortly into the Denver 97 Heliosphan :D

Edited by jsmcpn

lol

i wonder what that guy who yelled "YES HELIOSPHAN" when richard played it in 1997 is doing right now

I dunno, but I can be faintly heard yelling "Fuck yeah!" shortly into the Denver 97 Heliosphan :D

What are you doing right now?

lol

What are you doing right now?

Listening to 5 Heliosphan Live of course! :rhubear1: FUCK :rhubear2: YEAH! :rhubear1:

http://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/5-heliosphan-live

Edited by jsmcpn

has anyone got a link for all the stuff that got posted(deleted) from yesterday and today at all? bros, guys, fellas and pals?

here's fmsubbass at 320kb. the 80s tite track was a mistaken upload and not afx

Edited by very honest

has anyone got a link for all the stuff that got posted(deleted) from yesterday and today at all? bros, guys, fellas and pals?

here's fmsubbass at 320kb. the 80s tite track was a mistaken upload and not afx

Edit: NM

Edited by jsmcpn

Guest Londonskater

FMSubBass has had the link posted several times over the past few pages.

80s whatever it was called wasnt RDJ and was believed to have been posted for a moment to test the copyright bot on Soundcloud as RDJ was having so much trouble with FMSubBass uploading.

There was never a Steinvord track uploaded. It was a joke.

Oh man, that dark version of Girl/Boy is really making me hopeful for the live version of Heliosphan to come out.

Well congratulations past Parsifal, your wish came through! Went to the SC page earlier today to listen to some tracks and there where 40(!) new tracks... And amongst them, there it was, Heliosphan. So fucking great. Made my day week month. There is so much stuff to listen to now, better start exercising and going on a Ray Kurzweil pill diet.

P.S. I don't know why everyone wants the "scratch-remix" of Windowlicker (although it is nice), it's the version in the credits that is the shit! I think a longer version of that is my #1 wish right now.

Some notes after catching up on all the pages this morning (you guys post a lot!):

• Talking to my lady about Make A Baby, about why the hell the kid thought about bread/babies. She said it must come from "bun in the oven" which makes sense.

in UK midlands in the 1950s and 1960s it was common for parents to tell their kids things like "finish all your dinner so you grow big and strong" or "don't forget to eat your bread crusts, they make your hair grow curly". it was basically a way to encourage children to eat all their food.

so i assume her mother told her something like "eat plenty of bread, you have to eat your bread if you want to have a baby when you're grown up".

source: live in the UK + own the children talking record

One thing I have found this past week is that I have been paying so much more attention to the music I am listening to (pretty much all Aphex ofc). Too often I stick the phones on and then start playing some waste of life game, which detracts from my appreciation of the music.

I'm getting fuck all else done mind.....

Thanks RICHARD DAVID JAMES you facking legend. Love you long time!

:beer::music::beer::music::beer:

odd_dance_move.gif

Edited by Ifeelspace

off the top of my head my favorites so far are:

heliosphan live

sekonda

bradley echoes

179 brk 2

cottage 3e

dsb

notting hill bus

so many great ones in this batch