IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Richard. Is. Just. Getting. Started.

*gets ready*

tumblr_mpjo4u20aG1r8sk3mo1_500.gif

this fucking gif

is it from that furry glam rock cartoon film? I forget its name. "Edgy Glam Rock Furries" I guess.

"Cool World" with Kim Basinger and Brad Pitt fromthe early 90s.

Ah. 4% on Rotten Tomatoes, guess I'm not missing out on much. I was thinking of Rock & Rule.

Guest Jbrace1970

can anybody tell me the name of a track played by rdj and luke vibert in dj sets.its an electro track with a vocoder vocal that is name checking old electro/rap artists.......and the newcleus crew....and appears to be saying miami.please

Edited by Jbrace1970

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

He should just go for 24 hours.

Bad idea.

No limits. Reach for the sky

Holy shit these latest tracks

Thanks for the PM, that Steinvord track is some next Level shit! I wonder why it got deleted?

Edited by Gocab

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I managed to download the I Am Steinvord track before it was deleted but when I pressed play the music mutated into Stuxnet code, destroyed a nearby nuclear power station then disappeared as though it had never existed.

Question for music business experts:

If richard, basically, gave all this tracks for free, does it mean i can use a tracks/tracks in documentary/movie/video-blog or whatever? Or i still need to obtain any licence for this? Ofc i will acknolenge authorship and write artist in end titles etc...Thanks in advance

Is FmsubBass available for download from anyone here?

Just in from work and catching up.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3h2yrh

If richard, basically, gave all this tracks for free, does it mean i can use a tracks/tracks in documentary/movie/video-blog or whatever? Or i still need to obtain any licence for this? Ofc i will acknolenge authorship and write artist in end titles etc...Thanks in advance

Giving the music for free doesn't mean he's giving up the copyrights.

How many people will see your work, and will you be making money off it? Best to just take right route and contact them to ask permission.

Edited by StephenG

Thank you!

How many people will see your work, and will you be making money off it? Best to just take right route and contact them to ask permission.

but shouldnt it be copyrighted when you are on label, have "trademarked" artist name etc?

i mean...it's just a soundcloud account, what to do in this situation? or soundcloud automaticaly "copyrights" music?

or where i can read about it more?

i really bad at this...

edit: yep, i guess you are right and better contact them directly. wasnt planning on making real money out of it

Edited by Mag

but shouldnt it be copyrighted when you are on label, have "trademarked" artist name etc?

i mean...it's just a soundcloud account, what to do in this situation? or soundcloud automaticaly "copyrights" music?

or where i can read about it more?

i really bad at this...

It's copyrighted as soon as he makes it.

Doesn't have to be released or on a label or anything. As soon as you create an original work you own the rights to it.