IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hey I had an idea of how to thank RDJ for his recent flurry of activity. We should throw him a coming out party. It's his fantasy.

I think having a party is not his idea of a fantasy. Especially right now.

The party isn't the fantasy, I know what he likes.

I've 177 but two copies of 35 SAW II un road shimmer (both with and without fade), I must have another double up somewhere ... (unless I have the track that wasn't his, which is that ?)

This track (35 SAW II un road shimmer) is between what and what to put in the right order... thank you!

nobody can help me?

There is no 'correct' order - the SAW II un road shimmer was removed 'cos it didn't have the fade and then the fixed version was put up instead. I guess if you technically wanted the 'right' order you'd delete the non-faded version.

I've 177 but two copies of 35 SAW II un road shimmer (both with and without fade), I must have another double up somewhere ... (unless I have the track that wasn't his, which is that ?)

This track (35 SAW II un road shimmer) is between what and what to put in the right order... thank you!

nobody can help me?

afx_sc3.png

nobody can help me?

afx_sc3.png

Thanks man! That's really cool!

Guest mrgerbik

thanks mcbpete for the link ;)

I don't have [80s tile] either, or is that track named something else? my copy of the SC dump has 175 tunes...

Guest bitroast

i found the source of 80s tite!

so yes, it's not by him

ahh i never got around to hearing this.

what a pretty little melody. i hope rdj uploads more obscure 80s electro tracks testing the sc copyright protection automations again soon. !!

lol, horrible attempt at remaking it. plus it's not aphex twin.

Yeah, i made that "mix" and it's pretty terrible. Basically, it's my first track i made in FL and i just sampled some other dude's reconstruction and improvised while recording it live. Pretty embarrassing that some guy re-uploaded it since i wanted it gone forever.

ScumSlug uploading whatever crap he can get his hands on confirmed.

idk where he got that maelstrom, sounds better than any maelstrom copy i've heard. seems digital. the one from myspace was 96 kbps iirc and didnt sound that good. maybe he compressed it or something, but i am wondering if he just had a better quality version somehow. also of interest: the mangle 11 edit. check this out

and where did yellow calx 420 friendly come from? its good

Edited by Herr Jan
Slightly nsfw spoiler tags added

I remember hearing the 3:04 mangle 11 edit before the full rephlexions version.

I thought it could have been on a wipe-out-ish compilation, but google returns no clue. there is mention of a mangle 11 "promo edit" though, maybe it's just something rephlex sent out at the time.

Yeah I think I owned the promo version and I never knew that the full version existing until I downloaded. blew my mind.

Speaking of which, I just discovered that a version of drukqs I have has a weird reverby atmospheric fade-in and fade-out sounds kind of cool adds about 10 seconds to Jynweythek Ylow. Is that normal, from some official release? Seems to have a couple other edits. The CD copy that I got from the library years back definitely didn't have that.

Wait, I think I found it, it's from marie antoinette soundtrack. Who added this edit to the track?

Edited by Bubba69

Guest Bourbon Surf

I remember hearing the promo of mangle just before seeing him dj... He dropped the full version in the set and I've never raved so hard in my life....

2 files downloaded in the rar i extracted created an anomaly in the timeline. The track 'dubber clicker + 0Hz' appears twice, except the second time it has a real sweet fade out and appears to be masquerading under the filename 'Mr. Big - To Be With You (Clark Remix)'.