IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Maybe it was obvious, but it seems like the 'spotlight' tracks are his personal favorites: Floating, With my Family, Red Calx slo, Utopia, & Organ. I hate to abuse the term, but they are all lush

And more coming... YES!!

Very likely yeah, didn't notice that! Just like I haven't noticed the artwork on 'Suzanne' before:

uDTEe3I.jpg

The kid who wrote the owner's manual for the DX100 patches sounds more mature than the dude answering the questions in the syrobonkers interview.

that's what decades of taking acid does to you!

Load more comments from RDJ today, including "there r more, will be released here or some other way eventually"

which is in reference to a "any more calx?" question. Fooking exciting!

:w00t:

*fingers crossed that new tracks come up after 12" hype goes down*

If the timing of the first SC dump is anything to go by, we'll be getting new shit seconds after the 12" drops.

the very event for which said fingers were crossed. huzzah!

Load more comments from RDJ today, including "there r more, will be released here or some other way eventually"

which is in reference to a "any more calx?" question. Fooking exciting!

:w00t:

YES

YESS

YESSSS

YESSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I asked Rich nicely via soundcloud mail if he could set up a Badcamp page for all the analords in digital format to buy.

Patiently waiting for a extremely not imminent answer. :catsupine:

that would be so nice, wanted to buy them too :-(

you must patentier too. I think there is a process to put it on sale via Bandcamp... even if rephlex records owned by richard in part... but I think it will... speculation...

nah, richard owns the rights to all the analords, he could do it if he wanted.

LOL - Perhaps, but it is primarily up to Rephlex Records... :spiteful:

Nah, it isn't. Rephlex has ceased to exist and gave the rights to the music back to every artist, so everyone is free to do with it however they please = why you see a lot of artists throwing their Rephlex catalogue on bandcamp (EOD, Jodey, Ceephax, etc.) or soundcloud (Bogdan). In the case of Aphexs stuff it's more complicated since Chrysalis (his publisher) still owns the rights (afaik!), so I'm not expecting anything anytime soon, especially not bandcamp.

So anyway, it will still wait... Thank you for this information, but as I suspected he did not put them online, I thought it should be more complicated than that... And for other artists, I thought they had bought theirs rights... I do not know that it was free for them... Well, it seems logical, to one side, when a record company disappears... ;-)

I asked Rich nicely via soundcloud mail if he could set up a Badcamp page for all the analords in digital format to buy.

Patiently waiting for a extremely not imminent answer. :catsupine:

That would be amazing.