IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I still can't get past listening to Scorrier, Fork Rave, and PrncDMC. Really brings me back to when I was first discovering Aphex with the analogue bubblebath and classics stuff. The old flame has been rekindled. Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing these and others.

New comment on PrncDMC a few minutes ago. Set F5's to stun, you never know.

Another one on SubCan now.

Well spotted. Would LOL with disbelief if he uploads more tracks.

he's alive!

Few minutes before, CW account was active and BW account uploaded this:

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/shinigai-funk-aegis-outdive

Guest rd1994

I still wonder when he will continue and how long this will continue. Don't get me wrong, I love having new tracks, but I'd really like to make albums on CD with artwork etc. later and I think being sure nothing new is coming makes it easier.

I still wonder when he will continue and how long this will continue. Don't get me wrong, I love having new tracks, but I'd really like to make albums on CD with artwork etc. later and I think being sure nothing new is coming makes it easier.

Why not crack on with compiling your CDs now? I had much fun making playlists of the tracks to share with mates. Perhaps he's finished? There is no time like the present.

Guest rd1994

Why not crack on with compiling your CDs now? I had much fun making playlists of the tracks to share with mates. Perhaps he's finished? There is no time like the present.

Its not that I didn't compile any playlists yet, I just really want to put them on a CD..properly..and while I could re-edit a playlist in no-time its much more difficult to add a track to a CD. I mean lets just say I have an album compiled thats about 50 minutes long...two tracks that would fit on that album are being uploaded a few days after I burned those CDs. Thats the part that would be annoying to me.

whos barbella?

:catcry:

I really want to watch Barbarella again now...

*starts rubbing his thighs in anticipation*

Edited by SquidgyB