IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I have probably only still heard half of these tracks. Downloaded them all, but with so much new (old) music about im having trouble keeping up. Got Gasman Archives and Mike P to sift through as well still.

Man Ive played these out since they came out. All of them. Pretty much every single day.

Now stepping away.

(no joke Shea's tracks are occupying my ears this week!)(also andy stott and gut nose!)

Is it me, or does SC not show how many tracks/likes/comments anymore?

Nah it happened a while back between dumps (right before the last one if i remem cuz the last tracks that were dumped still have play count etc i think). I remember wondering if he had someone else doing that. but now i dont think so

Edited by colunga

Nah it happened a while back between dumps (right before the last one if i remem cuz the last tracks that were dumped still have play count etc i think). I remember wondering if he had someone else doing that. but now i dont think so

nah man, that is what I meant

dFHaKFf.png

can't see it on any SC account, not just afx

Edited by 4d0lf

How copyright protected is soundcloud material in general?

Like, say Kanye wanted to sample some drums for his next track. Could he just hop on his macbook, download one of Rich's tracks and then get the bits he wants using Audacity? Would he have to pay royalties? Could Richie sue him? Would the track be shit?

How copyright protected is soundcloud material in general?

Like, say Kanye wanted to sample some drums for his next track. Could he just hop on his macbook, download one of Rich's tracks and then get the bits he wants using Audacity? Would he have to pay royalties? Could Richie sue him? Would the track be shit?

well, soundcloud uploads are all automatically set to 'all rights reserved', so no, kanye couldn't do that without asking richard first. (unless he were never to make money off the track? i'm not too clear on that part.)

yes it would be shit

Edited by petina

nah man, that is what I meant

dFHaKFf.png

can't see it on any SC account, not just afx

Oh yeah i see., I think its part of the new update. other lil things have changed on sc.

Load more comments from RDJ today, including "there r more, will be released here or some other way eventually"

which is in reference to a "any more calx?" question. Fooking exciting!

Load more comments from RDJ today, including "there r more, will be released here or some other way eventually"

which is in reference to a "any more calx?" question. Fooking exciting!

Noice :)

@user48736353001: this is actually one of my fave ever tracks, prob top 5
@krnlgk: thanks, i think this is also in my top 10 me tracs, gives me goosebumps all over, i know i did a good one when that KEEPS happening :)

Maybe it was obvious, but it seems like the 'spotlight' tracks are his personal favorites: Floating, With my Family, Red Calx slo, Utopia, & Organ. I hate to abuse the term, but they are all lush

And more coming... YES!!