IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I just want to thank Richard again for the hundreds of free tracks. It's really nice to experience the second coming of RDJ since I missed out on the 90s era. Seeing his creative process and how his sound evolved over the years is so inspiring.

This is the kind of post here :)

His Archive is sick.. Many tracks I got pay him for but he just let all of us in the world have it for free.. Now that is a true Artist!

Yes, we should be really thankful. Also, I'm really hoping Richard is working on that Saw 1.5 re-release and i assume it'll be released on either R&S or Apollo, right?

Yes, we should be really thankful. Also, I'm really hoping Richard is working on that Saw 1.5 re-release and i assume it'll be released on either R&S or Apollo, right?

If it'll be done it'll be done through R&S. Upon the Syro release Renaat ® did an interview on Belgian radio and talked about being contacted by Richard about something. He couldn't elaborate on the content :) *fingers crossed*

If it'll be done it'll be done through R&S. Upon the Syro release Renaat ® did an interview on Belgian radio and talked about being contacted by Richard about something. He couldn't elaborate on the content :) *fingers crossed*

Renaat did post on facebook recently that theres going to be a documentary about R&S to be made and aired on Belgian television... maybe Aphex will make an appearance?

ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i luv u guys so much

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

wewereatthatclubfufukinhousedisgustingandlike

Renaat did post on facebook recently that theres going to be a documentary about R&S to be made and aired on Belgian television... maybe Aphex will make an appearance?

Sweet! Would be suprised if he did, but I'd still like to watch that doc anyway

How on earth is (HAB un23) unfinished? lol

Perhaps there is a completed version or 2 somewhere.

Thou i also like to think despite how staggering the song is he simply never bothered to finish it.

Good time.

Love

How on earth is (HAB un23) unfinished? lol

Perhaps there is a completed version or 2 somewhere.

Thou i also like to think despite how staggering the song is he simply never bothered to finish it.

Good time.

Love

It ends rather abruptly.

Floating is still my favorite.

When I listen to it I feel like I'm remembering a happy childhood memory that I never had.

I've gone back into the old Aphex catalog quite a bit as well recently. Found a few new/old favorites.

Also been feeling the urge to dust off the synth and start making some tunes again after a long hiatus.

So, thanks for all that Rich. You've really brought a lot of happiness to many people.

Floating is still my favorite.

When I listen to it I feel like I'm remembering a happy childhood memory that I never had.

I've gone back into the old Aphex catalog quite a bit as well recently. Found a few new/old favorites.

Also been feeling the urge to dust off the synth and start making some tunes again after a long hiatus.

So, thanks for all that Rich. You've really brought a lot of happiness to many people.

Well said. For real!

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while but I got that new track to play, HOLY SHIT that would be intense on a big rig.

Rich says he pissed off the suits with his soundcloud LOL

1993 is how it's labeled. Not sure what equip he was using for this but it sounds huge...heavy as fuck. And twisty/dreamy in a great upbeat weird way.

Sent using magic space waves

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!

Rich says he pissed off the suits with his soundcloud LOL

SC is buggy at the moment but I couldn't find that quote, where did he say that?

EDIT: OK nevermind just saw the new comments finally

Edited by jchgf

I hope sound cloud's general fuckery today hasn't discouraged rich from uploading/commenting more. Either he broke it, or picked a terrible day to go live again