IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Weird shenanigans happening over on the IWantToBeWithYou track. I remember checking it 5-6 hours ago and it was a completely different tune, if you check the comments other people noticed it too. Now it is back to normal. Strange....

Weird shenanigans happening over on the IWantToBeWithYou track. I remember checking it 5-6 hours ago and it was a completely different tune, if you check the comments other people noticed it too. Now it is back to normal. Strange....

You can replace the audio of tracks on pro Soundcloud counts

Massive trolling opportunity for Richard

Let's not give him any ideas

Richard, here's an idea:

Damnit tri! :catrage:

Anyone that saved the other version from earlier? I think I listened to it a few hours ago but I don't remember it at all.

What specifically? I did see that my file was 7:18 and the one on SC is 7:19, but that could just be Windows file tracking or something. Listening to it, it doesn't sound dramatically different from what I remember, although I had listened to it before on crappy laptop speakers only.

EDIT - I just did a spot check in a few spots and it seems ok

Edited by atypic

What specifically? I did see that my file was 7:18 and the one on SC is 7:19, but that could just be Windows file tracking or something. Listening to it, it doesn't sound dramatically different from what I remember, although I had listened to it before on crappy laptop speakers only.

EDIT - I just did a spot check in a few spots and it seems ok

Nah it is now back to what is has been since it was uploaded, but I randomly listened to it earlier today and it was a completely different mix, starting quiet with some percussion, I'm 99% sure that I'm not hallucinating haha!

Guest PurpleMoustache

Where are you guys putting the new "you belong to me?" It used the same track slot as "I want to be with you", so it makes sense to put them back to back in "release order", but it's also the newest, so would it make sense to go at the end?

Guest bitroast

lol just noticed .. > 2 Tran 1 Env Delay Edit+3 [time Kink]+[Jessica Cortes mix]

(( i see now this is large part of previous page discussion ))

releasing even more tracks hidden behind the veil of previously uploaded tracks is ... too much for me.

glad people are noticing it though cos ... this is taking the trainspotting to a new level of ocd :|

• Delzoid says at 1:30:

would love an afx lp with piano pieces only !

• Posted 2 days ago2 days user18081971 says at 1:30:

@delzoid: yeah its kinda planned ive got hundreds of them finished.

:trashbear:

i remember when many of us actually wanted this so much some years ago...

what a time to live in...

also my eyes my fucking eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by logakght

uggh i hope he isn't overwriting existing tracks with new ones, that's totally going to fk up the vote tool (it scrapes based on the unique soundcloud id)

Guest bitroast

uggh i hope he isn't overwriting existing tracks with new ones, that's totally going to fk up the vote tool (it scrapes based on the unique soundcloud id)

HMM

to give the benefit of the doubt.. it's only happened to the 80s acid edits/remes, which probably aren't gonna see the light of day being pressed anyway.

definitely makes it annoying to keep track of though. keeping track of tracks and making sure we aren't missing anything.

no chance in hell i'm going thru the sc and listening to all the tracks every day to make sure nothing has been altered.

Managed to grab the mp3 of the new one this morning, the tags say it's 'you belong to me [afx edit] [90]-edward 'get down' crosby, [written by groove II groove] [GD104]'. Sounds very Bradley Strider-ish, this tune must be an early inspiration :)?

Guest bitroast