IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Is that Druqks era stuff? Just sounded like electronic noodlings to me, didn't strike me as being from then.

No, this was before the soundcloud account, when Syro came out he did an interview and released a bunch of tracks (noodlings and other bits and bobs, including this and the vocal version of Rhubarb). All of that was mostly post-Drukqs as well.

i think when people are saying "drukqs era" they really mean, "unreleased tracker music from his laptop". Obviously he'd been doing a few different kinds of music in those years.

sure, just pointing out that this was already put out ages ago, and so not likely an indication of anything re drukqsy stuff.

Flipping through my grabs from the Syrobonkers interview tracks, and it isn't in what I have! Must've slipped past my eye somehow.. all the others are there, though!

sure, just pointing out that this was already put out ages ago, and so not likely an indication of anything re drukqsy stuff.

Flipping through my grabs from the Syrobonkers interview tracks, and it isn't in what I have! Must've slipped past my eye somehow.. all the others are there, though!

there was also the avril 14th midi reversed (i.e. still played on the disklavier, just with the notes reversed, not the audio), did you hear that one?

there was also the avril 14th midi reversed (i.e. still played on the disklavier, just with the notes reversed, not the audio), did you hear that one?

I haven't, no. Looking at a list of the Syrobonkers tracks, it looks like there are quite a few that I missed! And here I was thinking I had been diligent on keeping up with that stuff! Will have to correct my Syrobonkers folder.

More reverb and delay in some bits I can notice. God this piano piece is so nice, same feel as Avril but new untold beauty, some bits rival the original.

Can someone upload these for me? Thanks :happy:

- Dx9 20 Afx Voices

- Casio Rz1 Sound Collection cassette SideA [DIGITAL SAMPLING RHYTHM COMPOSER]

- Casio Rz1 Sound Collection cassette SideB [DIGITAL SAMPLING RHYTHM COMPOSER] Twatcut

- Casio Rz1 Sound Collection SideA [DIGITAL SAMPLING RHYTHM COMPOSER] Twatcut

- Alien Fanny Farts AB2 q

- katieparty track

- IWantToBeWithYou[afx Editional][a Side][edwrd'get Dwn' Crosby][88]-Street Side Boyz[prod.Master C&j

Edited by Consul

- Dx9 20 Afx Voices

- Casio Rz1 Sound Collection cassette SideB [DIGITAL SAMPLING RHYTHM COMPOSER] Twatcut

- katieparty track

- IWantToBeWithYou[afx Editional][a Side][edwrd'get Dwn' Crosby][88]-Street Side Boyz[prod.Master C&j

Oh and 'noddy' track too please.

- Dx9 20 Afx Voices

- katieparty track

Yeah, can someone be so kind as to share the katieparty track please?

this Jessica spam is out of control - I shouldn't have to have a cringe meltdown everytime i visit rich's SC - she's has two accounts and has conversations with herself for fuck's sake - saddest thing is on her soundcloud page she's got a track up which is completely flooded (typical jes-style!) with her own pointless bullshit from her other account - girl's not right in the head

post-18876-0-28091600-1446653184_thumb.jpg

I wish blocking a user in SC would hide their comments (for me) on other people's tracks...

Only other avenue would be to gang up and send in a few dozen spam reports, or see if Richard gets tired of her superjubilance.

Edit:

Me: "Oh nice, a new AFX SC track!"

Jessica: " :pedobear:qzxKy.gif:pedobear: "

Edited by jsmcpn