IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Londonskater

wtf, I haven't been able to download anything since that Night Train track... is there someone who's got all the tracks so far on a well organised Mega / dropbox link or something ? I'm gonna be back in Paris this week end and get my fast connection again, would be awesome to go back on track with this madness

qFnRr9e.png

sf-101 confirmed for moby

ahahaaaaaaa

side note to benito if it helps: soundcloud downloader plugin hosed my download ability as of a couple of weeks ago, had to uninstall

Jessica is all of us without restraint.

She's excited. It's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We experienced that with our dog once. She's normally super polite, especially for a dog, but she gets nervous around travel. So we got her some dog anti-anxiety medication and we tried it out before a trip. It ended up just taking away her inhibitions, so she was constantly trying to get petting, like pushing her head up under your hand and didn't really listen to feedback.

that would be handy to set up, as they're probably the same person (heh ;-p )

--

also, lol at dog story, still weirds me out how people drug their dogs now, but whatever, it's a strange world i'm skimming over.

also, lol at dog story, still weirds me out how people drug their dogs now, but whatever, it's a strange world i'm skimming over.

It's only happened once. It's not something we'd normally do, but you haven't seen her lose her shit (not literally) based on traveling - seemingly based on a fear of abandonment (she's a shelter dog). Like constantly panting, pacing, and most strangely taking food from her bowl and stashing it in the corner for later, for the forthcoming apocalypse apparently.

you were leaving her at home or she was coming with you, or either way, packing bags leads to stress. That stashing food thing is cool. Don't worry man, i'm not judging you, i have no right.