IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest cult fiction

Once vacated a soundcloud url can be snatched up by anyone. Squatters grabbed every single one of his urls as he changed them, the nice ones at least directed folks to the real deal.

911 was an inside job though. what's worse than people not knowing or denying it is that a few more years and nobody will even care...

:(

appreciate you being open about it, seriously. for some reason people here think I'm the only truther on the board.

yeah i'm talking about you Dr. Lopez

its interesting to me though how many people share our feelings who aren't comfortable talking about it publicly, especially on the board. I get private messages here and on facebook all the time from people who feel similar to us (who for one reason or another don't talk about it here).

much easier to use Building 7s suspicious happenings to get people to open their thinking around the scenario....

and for some

synchromysticism/

archetypical investigation ;)

What the fuck at Back to the Future vid lol. I'm no conspiracy theorist but some of that shit is just photoshopped right? Insane coincidences. Maybe not. But seems it

synchronicity.

Here is some chat from the guy who made the video ;) http://thesyncbook.com/?pagename=42minutes&ep=bonus37

hope this helps clear up some confusion

The Uchoob ongoing list has now 999 entries and I'm still not tired to further compile your links. Listen to maybe 250 links myself (including Rich's links) and found great stuff so far. Hope you enjoy this shear abundance of music (and some docs and other stuff) I hope I'm willing to do this the whole way, how long this ever will go. In 13 days almost 1000 links. That could mean we can make it 10.000 in the next year. Holy friggin' project I entitled myself to. Have a good one, guys'n'gals.

The Uchoob ongoing list has now 999 entries and I'm still not tired to further compile your links. Listen to maybe 250 links myself (including Rich's links) and found great stuff so far. Hope you enjoy this shear abundance of music (and some docs and other stuff) I hope I'm willing to do this the whole way, how long this ever will go. In 13 days almost 1000 links. That could mean we can make it 10.000 in the next year. Holy friggin' project I entitled myself to. Have a good one, guys'n'gals.

Damn, I admire the dedication

Keep it up!

YqDV2.png

I write here so that I won't open a thread just for this. There was an Aphex event years ago, he played something else instead of vinyl. There was even pics of that material. Can someone link it please?

you should probably just start a thread, your comment will get lost quick