IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Unfortunately I think Richard is just biding time till his 'pro unlimited user' status has expired, which should be around the 27th jan. Then I fear the account will merely dissapear unless someone decides to buy him a fresh one and even then there would be no guarantee he would return to it.

Unfortunately I think Richard is just biding time till his 'pro unlimited user' status has expired, which should be around the 27th jan. Then I fear the account will merely dissapear unless someone decides to buy him a fresh one and even then there would be no guarantee he would return to it.

or...... perhaps maybe on 27th jan.

799281427_1881056.gif

or...... perhaps maybe on 27th jan.

799281427_1881056.gif

or......

zombie-engine.jpg

death by snoop swag weed overdose

Edited by triachus

so I guess no one got the comments off the tracks?

There were a lot of interesting stories there, funny stuff etc.

I at first was planning to save backups of every comment but I sort of forgot about this plan until it was too late

Here's my latest backup from 2015_05_25:

user18081971

Tracks

Playlists

Following

Followers

Comments

Groups

on Nightmail 1

@keyfumbler: oh yeah nice1, slightly diff mix, there r a few mixies of tht 1

Posted 4 hours ago4 hours

on Nightmail 1

@keyfumbler: well spotted, its a pretty old track but I dont think I played it before that, not 100% sure.

Posted 5 hours ago5 hours

on Thy're Here Aahha

@user18081971: this one btw: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y1UBrgDaOc

Posted 12 hours ago12 hours

on 24 ems-alias mgroove

@would-w: nope

Posted 13 hours ago13 hours

on Pretend Analog Extmix 2b

@messyandbarbaric: not me, they must have been cheeky

Posted 13 hours ago13 hours

on 4 Red Calx[slo]

@user18081971: soz, had to mention that, ha, anyway RIP Todd you are amazing mate, massive inspiration

Posted 1 day ago1 day

on 4 Red Calx[slo]

@cyclotron: why of course, I remember first playing sean booth some of his stuff on my tour bus..way back

Posted 1 day ago1 day

on Thy're Here Aahha

@drgiggles: yeah i love that track !

Posted 1 day ago1 day

on Nightmail 1

@whitley-streiber: yes, ive got it somewhere, think i browsed past it a few weeks ago

Posted 2 days ago2 days

on Nightmail 1

@folie_a_deux: ok, is there a release planned?

Posted 2 days ago2 days

on Nightmail 1

@risk-assessment: I was thinking of doing another SC account for loads of old lush tunes [by other artists], not sure if there would be a copyright thing though, shouldnt be a problem if they are all out of print?

Posted 2 days ago2 days

on Nightmail 1

@user18081971: ok, well only reason i found it is because the great rob gordon produced it and i was going thru all his old stuff, i reckon it was one of the first hybrid breakbeats ever made in a house track ! if not THE first shame its so bent but its got that beat!

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on Nightmail 1

@user18081971: actually just found it myself after 10 second search, no mysteries anymore, ha

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on Nightmail 1

@user18081971: actually full props to Liam for knowing bout it

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on Nightmail 1

@marcanta: you have 2 b a real break aficionado to know where this break comes from! anyone wanna guess? i found it myself about 20 years ago, very unlikely source, 20 points for correct answer

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on 1 P - String

@vortigan: pre

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on 5 Scorrier [101 rainbows]

@user18081971: no internet

Posted 3 days ago3 days

@user18081971: there was octamed etc though, no laptops

Posted 3 days ago3 days

@reero-1: native instruments didnt exist, and hardly anyone in the world used a compter to produce sounds, funny isnt it?

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on FmsubBass

@user18081971: will ask them

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on FmsubBass

@user18081971: like to know what algo they use

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on FmsubBass

@rwaldin: funny this got blocked, probably the least copyright infinging uploads

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on FmsubBass

@mark-cartwright-15: thanks, this looks good, ez to check on SC as well.

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on Fork Rave

@idmcerebral: :)

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on 18 With My Family

@user902596509: a bit

Posted 3 days ago3 days

@risk-assessment: I love Katya, she is a superlush human/artist!

Posted 3 days ago3 days

@henzo-gomes: yeah cant believe i was caught on camera, embarrasing, had too much regretamine

Posted 3 days ago3 days

@henzo-gomes: yeah cant believe i was caught on camera, embarrasing, had to much regretamine

Posted 3 days ago3 days

on 6 Plinky Plonk[orig]

@z23-1: yep

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@andovaaler: shit hopefully this saville bloke wont reply...

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user940645936: this is too long for the reply thingy.. well it was made before i released anything, by the time i released my first thing on mighty force i already had hundreds and hundreds of tracks, i had kinda stopped thinking about releasing any of them, just content with making them for me and my mates, big thanks to TOm Middleton as he really was the person that got the ball rolling and sorted out that first release.

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: Lastly before I got upset by r&s I sent them a c90 tape in excitement that they wanted to release my stuff and i FILLED it with my best tracks at the time and he never got it! phew , phew I was so relieved, coz as soon as i posted it off I wanted to get it back, I wonder where that tape ended up???? anyway hope that answers your question :)

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: I had my fair share of problems with r&s which i won’t go into but we have now reached an agreement and are friends, kind of.. Renaat, hope your treating artists the way they deserve now mate! Massive respect to Renaat, gotta love that guy, he’s made some banging tunes as well like this one!, which a lot of people don’t realise. www.discogs.com/Mantrax-Scarlet-C…cus/release/26631

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: +++and there’s more, so recently I’ve been in touch with Dev from Paradox who is probably my fave drum programmer in the stratisverse and he told me that the exact Kiss fm show that Colin Favour first aired my didgeridoo , dev got the first radio airing of his tracks! So amazing, he remembers coz mine was on before, I didn’t remember him being on it coz i stopped recording after dig got played! So that show was a catalyst for both of us .

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: Have to mention it but Colin Favor was the ONLY person in my life so far who gave me back the metal masters from the pressing plant ! So I’ve still got them and they look AMAZING, he did it so i would trust him not to repress it on the sly, dude! thanks Colin!

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: Apparently Rennat bought loads of copies of the rabbit city up, not sure if thats true.. So it came out on Rabbit city, then R&S , then outer rhythm licensed it for the uk again from R&S and it got to the top 50 in the charts after probably selling around 20-30k copies ! then it sold about the same again!

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: I just believed Colin [as DODGY as he looked ] and went for it. Got paid twice..&2 uberace labels :) Then came the horrible moment Just before R&s was about to release digeridoo ep when Renaat called me saying “Mr richard, what is this rabbit city white label?” “ah…yeah…um..dunnoo..whats that?” ha in hindsight I did the right thing because I could sense Rennaat was well fly and thought id fucking flyhim right back in his cocky Belgian mush, gotta smile..

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: anyway he told me how Rennat was not to be trusted and said why don’t i release it on both and grab the dosh from r&s in true london gangster style… I thought about it for about 1 minute and agreed! Afterwards I thought what the fuck am i doing, Ive just landed the best deal ever and and made me an amazing new ‘friend’ Renaat and now I’m going to fuck him over immediately !

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: THEN shortly afterwards Colin Favor called me up, he was THE big dj from Kiss FM London, UK and said did I want to put it out on his label Rabbit city! So I remember this really weird horrible feeling not knowing what to do, I went to meet Colin, he answered the door wearing dark sunglasses and all bruised up face ,he looked like he been beaten up, he said he was in a car crash? hmmm This was 1992, so i was 21.

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user18081971: Renaat was a bit of a slippery fish, a player, i believe he thought he was doing the artists all a big favour when in reality it was the other way around, although he had the business brain so it worked both ways. He was like “mr richard” as thats what he used to call me, “how much do you want for Digeridoo?” I had about 100 £ in the bank and I was totally stuck for an answer, I said um I dunno.. He offered me £1000k advance which wasnt bad i suppose back then. I immediately left my microelectronics engineering degree course at Kingston uni, my mates all thought i was mad, i was like cya , good fucking luck, I’m outta here!

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@user940645936: well it was made before i released anything, by the time i released my first thing on mighty force i already had hundreds and hundreds of tracks, i had kinda stopped thinking about releasing any of them, just content with making them for me and my mates, big thanks to TOm Middleton as he really was the person that got the ball rolling and sorted out that first release. a good story coming…then when r & s called me back, well left a message at my sisters house as i didn’t have a phone, it totally stopped me dead in my tracks, i was like wtf, r&s called me ??? I had sent them a tape with about 6 tracks or something , not that many…

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 6 RANDOM FX

@indulin: ok, "a long time ago" is a weird expression, how long is your time?

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on mooow [Dixons Theft mix]

love this subbass fm weirdness riff, big myself up

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@user18081971djlatte: @user18081971djlatte: especially this one, night time car favourite!

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@fidencio-arroyo: really makes me sooo happy that people can hear these old tracks, becuase ive been listening to them for so long , like old friends and only recently just thought after kickstarter etc, this is madness keeping them to myself.

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 9 spectrum

@montresorh: actually really got back into this one after SC upload, almost got forgotten about

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 9 spectrum

@low-is: yes

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 9 spectrum

@aftawerks: soz cant remember, maybe bank

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 9 spectrum

@user18081971djlatte: i saw a vector graphics one once at some mental guys studio, forgot what it was though...blue on black was taste

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 9 spectrum

@seldt: nah, i have done sometimes though, ive collected some weird n wonderful meters of different types over the years but they generally sit in the store room

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 1 Metal Gate

this HERE is what a tiny DAT glitch sounds like, really annoying, although they dont annoy me as much as they used to. you will hear lots of them on these SC tracks, hopefully will get rid of em all next time

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@palacelido: yeah i couldnt find one of redruth dixons, ha , anyone got one?

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@bovinedancesyndrome: ah i didnt know they sold those...i only ever saw casio sk's and pss's etc

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@fidencio-arroyo: fanks, some of these amaze me[recording quality wise] that they were off shitty old cassettes

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 1 Chink 101

@lorenzo-zucchetti: there is a connection

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on Cheetah3 Teac

@jefffairlight: no i hadnt but its nice, like :)

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 3 Organ Velocity

@faceculler: ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on CooltempoDemo2

@mikewarren1: agreed

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on CooltempoDemo2

@jdaub: ace

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 3 Organ Velocity

@jdsy: mine does

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 3 Organ Velocity

@fineprimitivesounds: steinvord is not me or tom

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on tamclap2

@user902596509: this 1 was foyst

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on 14 Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

@user18081971: none are probably a good idea though , be better off playing with someone who is not anything to do with what i do, thats worked out best b4

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@user18081971: but i didnt ask yet...

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@hexinverter: really wanted to do one with florian schneider or deck may or gerald donald

Posted 4 days ago4 days

@user8363344-1: good call, yeah it is an edit, the tape got chewed,so i jst put prechew on't release, its on a cassette somewhere but ill be fucked if i know where

Posted 4 days ago4 days

on D14 - 26 Soahcie2

@new-office-supplies: eh? no me.

Posted 5 days ago5 days

on 33 Synthi Rhy [q]

@octo7: @octo7: @octo7: was living in london when i did this, with around 10 peoples

Posted 6 days ago6 days

on 22 string slush

@assoonp: your a movie

Posted 6 days ago6 days

on 16 Shit Squidge

@mark-cartwright-15: 5 stars

Posted 6 days ago6 days

on luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

@johnrhunt: no its mine, was from an ems synthi a

Posted 7 days ago7 days

@silocyne: every hour has its own vibe, I really like it though when people are sleeping all around me, less interference :)

Posted 8 days ago8 days

on 14 Floating8 [swimming in god mix]

@garry-bradbury: ur friends with Dave Noyze arnt you? he speaks highly of you.

Posted 8 days ago8 days

on 11 Phlid 2

@camicolusion: music from a different solar system/james brown multitracks?

Posted 8 days ago8 days

@user64583945206: who is burial?

Posted 8 days ago8 days

on Phonge

@blahsayingsquid: just look inside the cucumber on 34 times the country internals, u will always be in the dreamcourgette then, cheers dj latte

Posted 8 days ago8 days

on 24 ems-alias mgroove

@angorafal: usually i only analyse when i dont like something and I automatically re-write it in my head, it's a good excercise, imagine you have the track up on the mixer and then what you would do to make it good

Posted 8 days ago8 days

on PC5

Posted 10 days ago10 days

@time-tourist-1: @time-tourist-1: thanks, yeah watched that a while back, turkey tail shrooms look amazing

@slartibartifast: 8 years l8r

on µ-Ziq Waltz

ah yeah couldnt forget this one, lush

@purplegoat: with virtual plug ins yes, where everything is plugs but its externally mixed though, so it aint all itb

on CHEETAHT7 Teac

@user18081971: seen a lot of people using 110v transformers for japanese klobber, naughty, it will shorten the life of the components.

on CHEETAHT7 Teac

@eod-6: ha ace Q, both and 100v for japanese things, i dont mind using step down transfomers, another level of protection also

@andovaaler: thanks,: yeah got flux, its great , i had this amazing massive crt screen whereby you could adjust the temprature of the tube, i thnk where flux gets the idea , it was heaven on the eyes...no eye strain, wonder if you can hook one up to a lappy, hmm....was sooo big though..

@jaffakid-1: yeah a lot already posted, maybe i can do a sosw2 playlist+find the rest, dont really like looking at an lcd screen for too long, fuks your sight, the old crt screens were SO much better for your eyeballs

Posted 11 days ago11 days

on 21 Gak Police

@autistic-child: both

on Mulberry Bush

@yuzuku: ha yeah but i was a only a young teenager

on Mulberry Bush

@philip-anthony-diorio: yes :)

on 8 Glock+onion

@drooapl: no, this is ancient, although i had already done nannou which is pseudo/pre/acoustic mechanical stuff

on 8 Glock+onion

@velvets: coz theres so many! im puttin up the ones first that i would probably never release, not because I dont like them, just some I dont think about releasing, actually most ha

on D14 - 26 Soahcie2

@rebenty-tribe: how can you tell?

on 9 Summer2

@cylon-cock: fanks! almost missed this one..was really happy to find it

on 11 Phlid 2

@jyeatman: soz, one of me best mates fave tracks of mine, never can tell whose gunna like what

on 21 Gak Police

@ledouxca: a guy i knew used to be a cleaner in a police station and nicked me some interview tapes, from that _stabbing interview+many more!

on 21 Gak Police

@jimmychesvile: thought you were dead

on 22 string slush

@meisterable: girlboy era

on Phonge

@mark-cartwright-15: you shouldnt feel ashamed about shaggin the washing machine

on 22 string slush

@mark-cartwright-15: yeah more than once as well, i think im even more careless these days though :-/

on 5 7z

@user1444781: nope, thats actually a dream for me in a way

on 21 Gak Police

@peter-marigold: ha yeah know wot u mean

on 9 Summer2

@nathaniel-nichols: very much

on 9 Summer2

@purpleringed-geesecoaster: could drop a 2 ton weight on it and record it.

on 2 Pcp 2 [unreleased Version]

@zoeblade: well spotted, 1st to notice!

Posted 12 days ago12 days

on X - Rays

@paul-chillage: turnips

on X - Rays

@z23-1: :) there was nothing that sounded anything like this for a long time after i made it

on 17 messy 1

@dhuz: fanks, funny i only got into this one after uploading to SC, kind of forgot bout it.

on 3 slothscrape

@howtodefinetime: yes!

on 3 slothscrape

@conjugal-lash: thanks, no doesnt bother me, it's there for people who want to find it.

on 3 slothscrape

@user8363344-1: its half written

on Nutcrapper

@jdsy: dont sound much better on barefoots :) although bass is surprisingly good seeing it was made on a breadboad mixer i deisgned myself!

on Mulberry Bush

@theonlymikeystatic: i feel for you there, ive lost more than i want to remember, best way to deal with it is make more tracks!

on 11 Donkey Rhubarb Remix

@elroy-o: yeah but tuther one is better loud on a rig

on 1 nocares

@randywchambers: thanks, very sweet, It's fine though I dont need anything back, nice enuff just readin the comments

on 1 nocares

@spacekattommy: liferush

on 7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

@mark-cartwright-15: yeah there are 3 or 4 but all pretty similiar i think

on Mulberry Bush

@anthing: post em up lets ave a listen

Posted 13 days ago13 days

on Nutcrapper

@richard-shepherd-8: ha, well i was here one saturday uploading and there was nobody here, all out enjoying yourselves, so i gave up & went to bed.

on Mulberry Bush

@mark-cartwright-15: i think u might b right and thats what i was intending, although i only ever played it to a few mates :)

on 3 Organ Velocity

@jimmychesvile: u guessed it right, thats where the sample is from

on Cheetah3 Teac

@brainferal: :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENc8wh5Ot3E

on CHEETAHT7 Teac

@new-office-supplies: :)

on CooltempoDemo2

@slrus: i know, thanks, a lot of these were meant for raves that never happended

on Asthma1

@jessica-cortes-17: i used to but pretty much got rid of it by breathing excercises, good diet

on CooltempoDemo2

@user18081971: sounds incredibly fascinating though

Posted 14 days ago14 days

on 36 natalie,jane,me ,hawke [imperial Ring]

@user506157201: yeah but every person who doesnt like something there is someone who loves it and vice versa, so what's a man supposed to do?

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@user902596509: yes, everything changes you

on 2 Bradley Un

@sinicalypse: oh, never heard that, yeah they sampled me then

on CooltempoDemo2

@sinicalypse: not sure i understand what your on about?

on 2 Bradley Un

@the_black_rabbit_of_inle: did 4 a day at 1 point

Posted 15 days ago15 days

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@menopausal-hound-dog: meditate ie make music :)

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@maxdanielsson: no but there are some bonus beats

on 27 leaving home - bradley

@ankav: theres quie a few , will try & locate

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@superior: personality 2.0

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@peter-marigold: thnx, mine2@the moment.

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@bababadalgharaghtakammina: yes

on 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

@nitx: yep but i forgot about this version, prefer it.

Posted 16 days ago16 days

@jaffakid-1: Hi !, sorry about that, had to do that im afraid.

Posted 17 days ago17 days

@pedrolancaster: if i start another account you hear it here first.

Posted 19 days ago19 days

on 8 MTG Edit Eq-powerpill

@ntnk: i didnt get it yet, i want 2 put it in the bog

Posted 19 days ago19 days

on 34 ibiza spliff

@sodapopinsky: yes

Posted 20 days ago20 days

@n8doug: *

@ennu1: ginger is an anagram of nigger

on 8 Utopia

@mark-cartwright-15: yes, very many

on 18 1974 94 [8? concentration mix]

@evoava: yeah i mean just this1

@motherstep: i love you 2

@io_madness: own

on 10 Inthesky

@jdaub: EVERYTHING!

on 5. 36 clissold crescent [above the kitchen]

@audio-obscura-music: is mussy's still there?

on 8 MTG Edit Eq-powerpill

@xmd5a: yes

on 5 parabeats2

@jessica-cortes-17: yep, they are kissing cousins

on 7 summerfestivalloveinthecountry

@hamad-abdullsetar: no, its not really there

@motorwrists: rick spicks

on 27 dondo

@pouliot11: yeah the last 8 years worth!

on 34 ibiza spliff

@mi-jah: mixture of lush & crap

on 30 Dolby C

@jyeatman: yeah single drum hits if i remember right, b4 i had a compressor

on 30 Dolby C

@zip-zap-9: no need to apologise, its www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHOB_m5Y4-U , bassline into !

on 30 Dolby C

@johnrhunt: there arnt any

on 34 ibiza spliff

@haffar: who cares if you have a belly? you could get liposuction but put the tube in your mouth for fat feedback loop

on 34 ibiza spliff

@kevin-schemiguel: got plans but you know you should never talk about things your going to do and only things youve done if someone asks

on 34 ibiza spliff

@superior: again, hadnt heard of them when i made this, I think when I did it put me off doing these kinda tracks actually, not knocking BOC either, love a lot of their music

on 34 ibiza spliff

@fatsoup: yes but both is better

on QUILAT SPRING 1 [outtake]

ace production

on 34 ibiza spliff

@user731122977: no, i like them just as much if not more than the released 1's, just tooooo many to release though, too many to upload even..

@user48736353001: thanks, mazin, not seen dat1 cheers m9a

on 34 ibiza spliff

@haffar: soz

on 34 ibiza spliff

@user48736353001: the 200th upload froze and screen went all random, ha

on 34 ibiza spliff

@oshuailler: yeah it did when it got to 200 !

on 34 ibiza spliff

@user940645936: never played it 2 em, only abuot 3 people have ever heard most of these, until i uploaded them

@pedrolancaster: yes

@user48736353001: in costume

@user48736353001: and then we all had sex afterwards

@jessica-cortes-17: nah, was about 1994, with girlfirends, mates, got loads like this where we would invent a style on paper then try and make it , so for this we pretended we were all kings, paupers, knights etc medievil vibes, this was 1st one

@user48736353001: all these uploads, ive been picking a certain kind of track, i might widen the net, have done a few times already

@losmarcoslobo: loads

on 30 Dolby C

@user48736353001: depends what vibe your after, adc/dac's are so good now.

on 30 Dolby C

@user48736353001: elcassette is Vcool, but only been mastering to that in last few years

on 30 Dolby C

@user48736353001: most of these were encoded 15 years or more ago to DAT, not very well either, i could do it loads better now but if i ever release any of these, i will do it properly.

on 30 Dolby C

@rad-velocity: i tried out all the cassettes i could afford and "that's VX90's' were pretty good, i used to keep the deck in good order, clean the heads, adjust them etc, ill post link to the model , i got another mint one for next to nothing recently, so could prob make WAY better encodings now, always best to use the same deck or same model as one you recorded on.

on 5. 36 clissold crescent [above the kitchen]

@liberatorsound: im not even close to that lot !

on 47 ucant wooferpop (minidisc_salvaggio)

beaut ! d/l please

on 17 elb1

@haffar: yes, less at one point, i go thru phases sometimes i need 12 hours or more other times almost nothing

on 17 elb1

@sigmaproxy: gotta get 1 of them, midi up the fm chip

on 18 elb2

@haffar: drop some lsd in his tea

on Aphex Twin - Rhubarb Orc. 19.53 Rev (Scully Mix)

@ogie: it was never played at a concert, there was only 1 rehearsal, this is it..

@haffar: i might join them, get an admin pass and make all the downloads free..

on Are You Sure...

@mergendy: oh yeah i forgot it's a competiton, if i post a thousand trax, may i have a trophy?

on Are You Sure...

@mikep: nazi

on 36 Shroommdot [miCro3] [8th dimension transmission]

@oundquist: dumped

on 13 phukup2

@specialk6step: surreal gig

Posted 21 days ago21 days

on 6 gear smudge

@ntnk: well u might write crap things when you look at them individually but sometimes you have do them to get somewhere else

Posted 21 days ago21 days

on medievil rave Mk2 [pre plague mix]

@derpdida: are you typhoon magnus? :)

Posted 24 days ago24 days

@indulin: ere u go :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl02t_fP44c

on 6 gear smudge

@thok: does kinda sound like me but it ain't...i dont think..unless it was some live shit i forgot about..

on 6 gear smudge

@user540184435: he didn't make it so why would he

on 6 gear smudge

@asergh: that was with Cylob so i'd have to ask him, did a few with Chris back in the days when he used to talk to me, he's got some petty grudge against me, miss hanging out with him.

on 6 gear smudge

@chris-lockwood-14: yeah i think i gave the master to cunningham and it got lost, not sure,will check, btw its all me inc. the scratching, people kept asking me is that Luke? if it was luke i would have credited him, funny how people like to assume wht you can and can't do.

on Lannerlog

@mark-cartwright-15: i did some similiar ones a few years ago, simple 90's vibes, turned out really good actually, will def post or release at right time.

on 21 Forgotten T

@bemhar: shame coz this one makes me sOoo happy, everytime without fail

on Nova Robotiks

@krsysztof-jablonski: part of me would love to redo loads of these old ones as im very nostalgic, think i will do it actually...i tried remaking polynomial c last year and couldnt do it! not even close...wasn't using the exact same equipment though, so might try again..

on Dance And Play

sounds like sidechaining here but it's lush cassette compression, i used to push the levels as much as possible so they would sound good in my friends car and his stereo wasn't very loud, and it chewed loads of my masters !

on 6 gear smudge

@choochhale: ha yeah, that was only a 1st amen tryout, there is a finished version somewhere...

@analoghost: There are lots of good add ons for them to help ease you into 2015+ , like new mouse adapters, lcd screen adapter, although older CRT monitors are nicer on the eyes, sd card for floppy drive and these old but smart interfaces www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=25817 this dude [uk] been selling all you need for yonks. keychange.co.uk/

@themindquest: ah..been looking, yep found it :)

@howtodefinetime: yeah i filmed that in the bank, i sold those speakers and ex42 to Gordon Reid!

on 24 triple D

@user20561902: It means thats my fave bit

Posted 25 days ago25 days

@time-tourist-1: Yes of course! in fact I wanna go bak thru their cataloggy, this1:) www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=fWLHEPeQLfA

@jazvecina: no thankfully :)

on 24 triple D

@twelve_trees: no samples, never plyed that , post a link to the track pls

Posted 26 days ago26 days

on 8va

@user48736353001: was doing me hed in what it reminded me of, check, i think i got shazam algo built into me brain soundcloud.com/kemback/mistake

on 8va

beauty, man sell the .wavs or summink, you can't afford to give these away right now! yeah this one sneaked up on me

on Anavex0102

@user48736353001: dont waste your talent

on Anavex0102

super lush track, come on maan more like this please!

@user48736353001: you live down there? it's beautiful, went to some islands nearby, super good

@jplarue: yeah that was lush, magic times

on 1 Lmt

@hamad-abdullsetar: dunno, can't place it at all at the mo...

Posted 27 days ago27 days

on Sams Car

@colindgreen: aww sweet, fanks

on 36 Shroommdot [miCro3] [8th dimension transmission]

@jckf8: wish i coulda seen your fizzog when ur were listening :)

on Rhubarb Orc. 19.53 Rev

@chediaco: nothing happens, it's just all is

on 24 triple D

@kinbotte: ive never found one i really liked. i would love to design my own with someone who could build it for me, I dont really want to spend my time building instruments. Elektron RYTM is prob fave right now, although it doesn't sample which is a shame, dsi tempest, RSF SD140, Pearl fightman[needs mods], Pearl sc40,doepfer a112, Dynacord Add one,loads good plugins these days, sds3, Klone dual perc synth. For synth drum sounds, always best to make your own on a modular+imagination, can make more complex and original sounds than any of the above really, just more of a pain to conjure up.

on 24 triple D

@occational-musings: that's earmarked 4 release at some point yep..got some other stuff 2 chuck out first though.

on 24 triple D

@haffar: Ive never been on facebook, its totally bent.

on 24 triple D

@evoava: i could never make anything like this inside a computer, no chance..

on 24 triple D

@user1789670: this was made on one, from a live gig :)

Posted 28 days ago28 days

on 24 triple D

@user48736353001: and general massif is on ere

on 24 triple D

on 24 triple D

on 24 triple D

@scottwhiting: didnt even get going yet! wish soundclown wasnt so shit, although thats partly why i like using it coz its so crap

on 23 band pass beat slo

@3dot: i think this one www.effectsdatabase.com/model/korg/1/phs1# but mine was pink, im Vexcited coz i just aquired some of these www.modezero.com/countryman_type_968.htm , they have awesome tiny little modulator boxes that you plug into the cv inupts, unique! not plugged it in yet though

on 1.5 Dp5 Beats

@alex-tannhauser: just found , will upload

on 1.5 Dp5 Beats

@alex-tannhauser: yeah i got it ere somewhere, well a version of it

on diskhat ALL prepared1mixed[hipHop Mix]

giz us a fckin download then u bugger, beefy as fuk

on 23 band pass beat slo

@knof44: sitting in an air tight ammunition box in my basement

on 32 venus squidge

@howtodefinetime: be ashamed to release those, as your the master of that genre, right?

on 6 RANDOM FX

@indulin: yeah i fink it was becuase the fx were made with random modulaion..spose, twas a long time ago although only seems like yesterday

on 5 African Rhyt

@purpleringed-geesecoaster: nah , i did this when i was still a teen, the samples come from the album pictured above, Paul guntrip RIP got me into it

on 5 African Rhyt

@trevor-chumby: music existed before african music anyhow, he shouldve known that coming from sirius, these days im mostly making pre-afrikan wormhole step, dont wanna diss karlheinnz, he was and still is a beautiful crazy bastard, with the biggest eyeballs i ever saw

on 5 just fall asleep

@ex0dub: i read a cod at first, crap eyes.

on 24 tribaltronics Mfm

@lithadora: this is not the first time a plant has spoke to me

on 30 Ms Short

@laserghost: wish i could divide into 3

on 22 gak bass

@horst-fascher: fanks, ive pissed a few suits off but they all go fuk themselves

on 22 gak bass

@jsmcpn: thanks, also sounds top on loud system btw !

on 18 SsbA

@futonic: send a pic! i think it wont fit though unless your like 5 minutes in height

on 18 SsbA

@knof44: all the tracks ive uploaded here were all previously unreleased ..well apart from 1 or 2 id forgotten id released :)

on 35 saw II un road shimmer f

@jessica-cortes-17: hi, yeah there was but not sure ive got it anymore, might be hiding on a dusty dat somewhere hopefully :)

on 8 Utopia

@chlorinerecordimgs: little bit after, on was recorded southgate road, this was @36 clissold crescent, about a year or 2 later :)

Posted 1 month ago1 month

on 4 Red Calx[slo]

@philip-anthony-diorio: well spotted

on 4 Red Calx[slo]

@mark-cartwright-15: there r more, will be released here or some other way eventually

on 18 With My Family

@krnlgk: thanks, i think this is also in my top 10 me tracs, gives me goosebumps all over, i know i did a good one when that KEEPS happening :)

on 18 With My Family

Andy was probably about 12 when i made this!

@user48736353001: keep comin back to it year after year, very happy to share :)

@evoava: no

@user48736353001: this is actually one of my fave ever tracks, prob top 5

@mark-cartwright-15: prob more like 94, not sure

on SubCan

@luan-corr-a-7: dont think i recorded that gig

Posted 2 months ago2 months

on PrncDMC

@starar: cassette>DAT>puter

on 33 Synthi Rhy [q]

@artfluids: id never heard of them when i made this, ha

on Original Chaos Riff

@user48736353001: well spotted

on Original Chaos Riff

@livy: oh yes

on Fork Rave

@mikewarren1: 1 gold star

on MLR1

ah yeah remembering a lot of these from your tapes, reminds me a bit of time after time.

@tonfarben: this was done b4 dat udder1

Posted 3 months ago3 months

on 9 Un Chopped F Beginning [sAWII Un]

@user48736353001: it got to 99% then went 1 then 5mb then back to 1, haha

on 9 Un Chopped F Beginning [sAWII Un]

the upload bar is going backwards!!! ok time2spark up

on Lannerlog

@jessica-cortes-17: jessica!!!

on Lannerlog

@jessica-cortes-17: jessica!!!

on Mental Telepathy

@tonewheelorg: it uses genetic synthesis

on 4 Frequency Transmitter

@levi-just: aahh you found it, amazing 1st prize, how did you find it? maybe i know you :)

on (HAB un23)(unfinished)

@dan-h0le: @dan-h0le: that was lukes name for it , can only find the ones i gave him and not the masters, theyre here somewhere, dont think i can look at soundclog any longer though for the mo :))

@tonfarben: i love this kind of vibe, morning after rave, sunshine...good company, can be almost perfect until you realise the world needs a major rewrite

on 33 Jonny Hawkes Broken Guitar[not Finished]

:-/

@mathame: yeah maybe, dunno its on well old cassette

on 5 Strange Rhythm

@user48736353001: no it doesn't!

on 5 Strange Rhythm

Our automatic content protection system has detected that your sound "FmsubBass" may contain the following copyright content: "Absence" by Riva Starr, owned by George V Records. As a result, its publication on your profile has been blocked.

anyone who guesses samples wins a prize

on 5 Strange Rhythm

@chronical: this was well pre-gabba

on 5 Strange Rhythm

oh no, someones on skype! get off!

on Thy're Here Aahha

@lamousamos: silver

on 9 Wind Squidge

@dmpftw: acknowlitude

on 9 Wind Squidge

@edmx: yo ed!, yeah prob never thought bout tht, ro maron comp just came out btw fyi!

on Thy're Here Aahha

@dan-h0le: gold star

on Thy're Here Aahha

fackin soundcloud, its a bit rubbish aint it, i keep uploadin tunes, then they disappear, kept appening last time n all.

on 4 Bonkophone2

@chronical: not sure how far ill get, depends on this shitty connex

on Hypersquij

@mergendy: evening, ok i gotta get some bakky 4 the rest o the nite, think it might b a long one

on luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

re-uploaded wrong title, same track

on 19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise

@user48736353001: the keep

@confreg: the film is fucking lush

@purpleringed-geesecoaster: now 57 minutes ago? agreed.

I presume you think this is bad? Maybe it's a good thing! What we want and what we need are usually 2 quite different things

@arthurjohnsonmusic: we are always changing, if i go back to something literally 5-10 minutes later I will do it very differently and i did this about 20 years ago! so.. , yeah I hardly even recognise myself, so you just have to appreciate yourself in the moment and go with it . Things change but time as in ‘before’ or ‘after’ are just words, human constructs. There is only now , there is only now ,whoops it’s gone. ok I’m drunk and talking to people i don’t know, is that good ,i ve no idea, hi!

on 3 gerald Remix

@portable-beat-box: memorymoog :), non lintronics one

on 2 Dual Acid Ab6

none of these uploads have been mastered by the way so you might need to tweak the eq a bit, like this one needs a bit more low added etc. Might re-do the most popular ones but rather be makin new stuff

on 5 How To Science 2 Ab6

anyone have the theme tune to "How?" science prog on't telly? really wanna hear it , i fink it might have been made on a fairlight but i not heard since i was 12 or summink

on 12 Space Beat

@indulin: oh yeah i forgot i released that one

on 12 Rough Beat Tune

@caligears: :) hope it was good matey,trying to imagine that>>>>>

on 1 nocares

@somadril: just did..i mean u just did and im smoking it now and your asleeeeep

on Mental Telepathy

@vlr: ace, good read, they forgot autechre used it as well, on that legofeet lp

on Mental Telepathy

@user487363530: if i had one of these im afraid I'd have to try and get it to do a 303 riff or amen break

on Mental Telepathy

@user487363530: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTiAAHvwU8U

on Mental Telepathy

@3rd-armpit: nice1, thnx, this blows my mind everytime, especially how it does chainsaws WITH REVERB, reminds me that anything you can imagine is possilbe in a creature or other entity.www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

@mark-cartwright-15: ill raise u a rumbalows intelliivision-www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvcG5eJB0fY

on 1 Chink 101

@planetmurecords: thanks, it's not rich though, wish i was! good label sir, simon.

on Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix]

Would like to know the full setup for this track, brilliant music man. I love your early 90's stuff so much, I was doing stuff in the early 90’s, similar to you but I didn't know about you when I did it ! Im also 43 years old :) I’m going to be uploading it to soundcloud soon, gotta dust off the old DAT’s & cassettes!

Posted 4 months ago4 months

on Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix]

Would like to know the full setup for this track, brilliant music man, I loved your early 90's stuff, I was doing stuff in the early 90's as well similiar to you but I did know about you when I did it, gunna be uploading it slowly to soundcloud, stay tuned!

Posted 4 months ago4 months

Legal ? Privacy ? Cookies ? Imprint

Português (Brasil)

Skip to previousPlay currentSkip to nextRepeat track

Volume

Toggle mute

Edited by Herr Jan
spoiler tags added to humongous text

TFW you got Aphex acid withdrawals so bad you got to hand-twist Octophants out of 18 gauge copper wire and make em dance just to temporarily fend off the soul-crushing silence of an inactive soundcloud account

really cool animation btw, whoever you are.

Any more of that shit and the thread will be closed.

I thought they say'd that kinda stuff all the time? Or was it more acceptable back in the old day (I see a lot of sensual erotica for RDJ in the pre-2013 threads)?

WATMM has been safe for children and as a result significantly more boring for a long time now, which explains why my post was deleted. Dunno why that poor guy's one was though, as sappy as it was it was 100% innocent

fucking lol, dude put his whole heart in that post

it was obvious he wanted to touch richard inappropriately though. JR was right to delete it.

tfw you miss watmm-gate

mRCtTR1.gif