IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Taco Bell introducing a taco with a fried chicken shell, bc we're not fat enough already.

3698B1E1-4DB1-4A47-BDEF-3A6FDCBF1F0D_zps

American exceptionalism.

Has anyone read her book, Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation?

edit: She should be in the How Does the World View Canada Thread though. Don't blame us for this one.

RQH4CsB.png

just an excerpt from her masterpiece

Ugggg. I had no idea. Sorry y'all.

wasn't she supposed to be a libertarian when she arrived on the scene? massive amount of cognitive dissonance going on in her head presumably.

I'd never heard of her before now, she grew up not far from Vancouver and yes was supposed to be libertarian, and apparently even ran on their ticket in 2015 and gained less than 1% of the vote in her district.

I'd guess you're right, the cog dis is strong in this one.

However, she's got one thing in common with Trump, they've both had urine poured on them. Only Trump paid for it though.

^^^ we need a rule - if you're going to have the gall to post a 20+ minute video of Alex Jones... oh wait... it's JUST Alex Jones talking (I don't even get to see his jowels redden up)

cliffnotes that shit for everyone for fucks sake.

Ain't nobody got the time or patience to listen to this fucking blowhard for 20+ minutes

Edited by Audioblysk

12 year old boy demands chicken nuggets at gun point. His parents must be proud.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38608272

the hero we deserve

"She pushed the gun away and boarded the train, and he was later taken into custody, police say."

that is fucking baller though

I feel as if the farther in time we get the more psychotic the USA as a whole gets, and as a proud American purebred I feel obliged to go along with the madness and hopefully contribute to it in some form or another.  

Ain't nobody got the time or patience to listen to this fucking blowhard for 20+ minutes

lol cliffnotes:

1). alex jones marvels and thanks god at how good trump is at delivering his promises (repealing obamacare, chrysler/fiat victory, calling cnn fake news etc) all this and he isn't even president YET. 

2). evidence of trump's greatness is further proven because "liberals" hate him so much. they're so stupid they can't see the greatness. oh well...

3). jones wasn't going to go to the inauguration, but because of the above "evidence" realizes this is a moment in history and concludes he has to be there to witness the miracle for himself.

/end of cliffnotes

also, i think the world would be a better place without the nonsense from alex jones and his nutjobs. every bit of attention provides them the oxygen to keep on going. it's not even entertainment at this point.