IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

that last segment about gun control and kids is amazing and flol funny at the character he created. 

it's mostly a good show. kinda cringe at the first two segments but only because i feel embarrassed for everyone! when he's talking about 'free bleeding' on the american flag i lol'd. 

i'd ask 'where does he find these people' but they're everywhere in the world. 

seems very brass eye influenced. writing really fell off. i dunno, wasn't that funny to me. if i saw someone looking and acting like that i'd immediately assume i was part of a prank, whether or not i knew who ali g was. 

i'd ask 'where does he find these people' but they're everywhere in the world. 

Yeah, I see videos like that and wonder which people where I live would become those people within the right context.  I have to assume they are around me at least some of the time, but the types of crazy that are even remotely socially acceptable where I live are... less ludicrous.  

those signs are pretty tacky, the cracker has a point

Sure but tackiness is no reason for harassing those people. Maybe drop them a polite letter? Ask them nicely? Don’t bust out racial slurs over tacky signs.

I agree that they’re all clowns, but hey, in Trump’s America, apparently civility is a thing of the past.

I don't know how one can follow his videos and not realise what an complete shitcunt that guy is. he might be the most dislikeable Japanese person I have ever known.

that guy is literally making boilerplate alt right talking points with a japanese accent.

My first thought was more ‘he sounds like a just learning about the world smart 16 year old’ who has revolutionary ideas. He’d be all over the smarty pants thread.

But this stuff is acted, right? Please tell me this is a skit. The people he interviews and their answers are scripted, right?

No, it's just more absurd than his previous work because of how extreme the rhetoric has become. I'm impressed Cohen has managed to satirize and lampoon pundits who are already ridiculous. That GOP rep Matt Gaetz clip was thrown in to demonstrate that this wasn't scripted or overtly coerced. He's a right-wing gun nut but clearly smart enough to not be duped and realize something was iffy.

I think the Matt Gaetz clip was in there to setup the next segment perfectly, but yeah it is a good indication that these are not scripted.  It is pretty hard to understand how anyone could meet SBC's character and believe he is anything but a character created for the purpose of comedy... but he is always able to find those idiots somehow.  I'm curious how many interviews he has to do before one actually works.  Surely even in the gun nut realm that level of obliviousness has to be a 1 in 50 kind of thing.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I agree that they’re all clowns, but hey, in Trump’s America, apparently civility is a thing of the past.

THE FUCK D'JU SAY TO ME BOY?

IMA FIGHT YOU