IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

6 hours ago, zero said:

When I went into the weed doctor’s office, all they had was delta8 and CBD (the dispensary is next door, but in Florida you have to wait for this incessant email to qualify for entry). Anyway, 8 will not get you nearly as high as 9. There is a less noticeable psychoactive effect, but the asinine US drug laws make it legal, for now. I guess it’s more for pain than recreation. The taste is really bad, IMO.

• Thanks 2

i just use my fingers:)

• Farnsworth 1

41 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Whatchu using a plastic grinder for in the first place? Get a proper metal one

I’d recommend a Cali Crusher, nice 4 piece grinder. Lots of colors, and brushed aluminum, so you’re not going to smoke colored paint as it ages.

D9E7717D-7A1F-430C-9230-07786A07835A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

I'm such a dummy... I placed my grinder in boiling watter to clean it and now it looks like this: ?

IMG_20210303_165104.jpg

tim, all that tin foil you've been eating has clearly affected your brain. back away from any sharp objects and come back to us, brother.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Got an interview for a job at a marijuana farm.  All these years of farming may actually pay off for me.

290b99dead517a0618ef13820503e596.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Project Twenty21

March Update

Last month we asked for your stories, and we’re thrilled with the response we received. These provide us with valuable insights and snapshots into the experiences of our patients, both the benefits and the challenges. Thank you so much for submitting these, and we would love to gather more of these stories in the coming months.

Patient quotes of the month

“It has completely transformed my life; going from suffering unbearable daily pain to something completely manageable and it’s given me the confidence to live again.” 

“The best thing to come out of 2020 is Twenty21.”

7ce4b5a3-1e75-4c24-bdd4-13d19a161b4f.png
852f1bbc-3aad-4fc9-a09b-27ca9c3e952a.png
37365084-ae02-4e00-b637-4d20b950b230.png
4096db7b-7d3c-4f1b-bb5b-c96c96ec5a0e.png
d59edf0d-4275-4482-a65f-15071ddee849.png
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Good old Amsterdam 

BF4E26F0-5A9C-4B5C-A209-F155ACFAF815.jpeg

There was a day years ago when my friends and I came up with the idea of milking hits into plastic bags and selling individual "premilks" that way for slightly higher profit margin.  Looks like someone else had the same idea.

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I remember going to my cousins on Monday nights to watch Lost and he'd fill a few of those volcano bags.  They were pretty nifty, except you didn't think you were getting high because there wasn't a bunch of smoke, and then you'd be on the floor.

• Like 1