IGNORED

A Very Heavy Agenda Part 1: A Catalyzing Event [documentary]

awepittance

Guest Morphy

For the record I'm not that person. I do check in on his twitter though @FluorescentGrey I especially don't wanna be seen as an impostor since he tweeted recently that he has had password cracking attempts on his email.

I personally think its shameful to charge for information that's intended to inform the public of a wrong doing and help set us free.

The project is framed like a public service announcement but executed with Hollywood flair.

I think its useful to have a bit of evidence that high ranking politicians are creepy/shady but even if I watched all three I probably wouldn't know any more about Neocons than I do now. I don't really know anything about it other than they fit somewhere inside the two party spectrum. I tend to view politics as a homogeneous blob that either keeps me alive or tries to kill me. (edited for grammar only) I feel like our current blob is somewhere in the middle.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, you sampled trump talking about kristol only wanting to kill people!? Hahaha pragmatism.

Is this going to be the "hillz is a neocon!" movie? I don't know what the neocons wanted in Libya, but my guess is they didnt like the "leading from behind"-doctrin the hillz was part of. Also interested to hear your views on if hillz has to overstate her hawkishness in public because she's a woman.

Cuckin the p-value right now as a matter of fact.

it has just the right dose of scientism, ideological smugness and kneejerk hysteria though. I'd say we're good. maybe we could use a little more heroin usage advice, especially with respect to the necessity of preparing test shots.

How's your "roommate", by the way? I would suggest bringing him home to meet your parents but he would LITERALLY be executed in the town square of that beautiful, beautiful culture

What?

That's a little intense, wtf.

I have no idea what he's raving about there. it sounds like he thinks I have a gay partner I'm hiding from my family or something? I don't even know.

DUDE... I thought we were something...

That week on the French Riviera meant nothing to you? Take me back to your apparent cave people that limpy describes. LET US MAKE THEM ALL GAY.

Or something of the sort...

I never ever address Usagi unless he addresses me

And I address him in kind...the day he says something chill to me is the day this death spiral ends

(I've already extended a fig leaf but he slapped it out of my hand, so...)

Maybe he was trying to cover up usagi's sausage innit.

Why would he though? It is glorious

You extend an olive branch for peace. A fig leaf is for...well dunno, his genitals maybe?

Oh shit that's right lol

But not only did Usagi slap the fig leaf out of my hand

He also came to where I work and slapped the dick out of my mouth

So...

• 4 months later...

Since Robbie's had a couple of shots fired at him today here's a link to this trilogy with a free rental password good until midnight November 8th for anyone who doesn't already want to commit suicide bc of this election cycle:

vimeo.com/ondemand/averyheavyagendatrilogy

Rental password is: impeachable

Edit: not sure what's up w that link. Looks cool on my end but is all embedded weird in the post for some reason.

Archived