IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I guess this is some ancient jazz, but I've never seen this extended cut before. Sound is essential when watching.

http://youtu.be/8-MFBC5BMNE

Drop de bomb man!

loool

was the sound done by tuning to different radio stations? where do these things come from? WHERE?

[youtubehd]E0vpSxAJZmw[/youtubehd]

so the point of this video is that all the cast are apparently super-drunk and this is what happens when you film with drunk actors... can't tell if they actually are drunk or just acting drunk

still funny though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrtQ9AdoM0

After just watching that, I am torn if it's brilliant or awful. The acting does seem over the top, but what if that's how it was written by the other drunks and they are sort of meta-drunk. *puts away bong*

My friend got pissed when someone turned off some post-rock song playing on his computer while he was on a salvia trip. He said he was in the middle of being a bird flying over a desert planet.

I need to be extra good on my time on earth so I can reincarnate into one those dudes.

Noticed this was linked to one of the vids that Funkaholic posted in the previous page. I like these minimalist, poetic pieces with little or no dialogue. This one's kind of a satire on the latest technology I think - while visually impressive, it can be equally destructive. Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing. Either way, this is more proof that Katsuhiro Otomo is an animation genius and ahead of his time..
[youtubehd]CNIUwBp7Zt0[/youtubehd]