IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Belinda Bedekovic... Like 10 years ago when I first saw her vids, I was also watching this (pointless brain memory powerz, mang):

[youtubehd]Ofn2A1p13Sg[/youtubehd]

Fuck, I laughed so hard when I first saw that...

That shit was also around the same time as Elektronik Supersonik, in my experience memoriez... They all kind of feel the same, which is an interesting point.

haha, thanks for that, haven't seen that vid in years

Belinda Bedekovic... Like 10 years ago when I first saw her vids, I was also watching this (pointless brain memory powerz, mang):[youtubehd]Ofn2A1p13Sg[/youtubehd] Fuck, I laughed so hard when I first saw that... That shit was also around the same time as Elektronik Supersonik, in my experience memoriez... They all kind of feel the same, which is an interesting point.

haha, thanks for that, haven't seen that vid in years

what a classic

Yah- watching that reminds me of a time when ze interwebnetz wasn't... as connected? Like when shit got viral not due to bland social networks or viral lists or whatever modern means that makes one forget about something almost immediately. Like in 2000, the All your base are belong to us thing..... That fucking blew my mind away so hard. I had no idea what was going on..... So epic, and sincere. Nowadays- how many videos are produced with the direct intention of "going viral"? What the fuck, man..... Well, post-viralness, I do wonder what the interwebnetz has to offer, though. Some... "new thing".

Ahaha... About a year ago, after ~30 minutes of "Bill! Bill! Bill!" from the Bill Nye The Science Guy theme, my brain started to get fucked. I could not make it an hour. The loop is so short, that it easily induces trance-like state. Badass bassline didn't help sanity. There is a part of me that wants to candy flip and dance to the Bill loop for a few hours, but thinking upon that, I realize that I seriously gotta get my shit together. There's no fucking way I can candy flip rave to a loop of Bill! Bill! Bill! and simultaneously be a good father.

goddamnit russia, it's not even funny anymore.

[youtubehd]5ciTQGZezqo[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]-5DqA3nr4q8[/youtubehd]

I actually was afraid to watch Ryutaro Nonomura's breakdown that went viral a couple of weeks ago until just now. I found a near-IDM parody of it thru the game Taiko no Tatsujin:

[youtubehd]SEdRPvFifSg[/youtubehd]

Edited by ambermonk