IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Such a good doc

must see for ambient fans, even if you aren't a fan of Eno (but how can you call yourself an ambient fan without liking eno?)

It truly was a pleasure to watch and listen! Even the doc itself posses a nice ambient vibe, eno music drifting in and out scattered with lovely deep quotes from the man himself - also loved the super-8 'stock' footage scenes.

-That Invention.of.Dr.Nakamats doc was also a nice watch - although it really starts to paint a sad picture of the man, delusional and very out of touch with the people that surround him

alright gentlemen - have a treat here for you all... friend showed me this the other day - the back story is that this is a legit film, the guy who stars in it is the one who wrote/directed/produced (probably even edited) - so a real "The Room" sort of affair here. This cut of the film was uploaded a while back and taken down again, but someone saw it at the time and downloaded it, was then re-uploaded to Dailymotion ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvnq3f_the-celebrity-stylist_lifestyle

[can't seem to embed dailymotion, but it's worth the watch]

Edited by TRiP

Techniques are shown by fashion models. This makes is easier to follow the techniques, when shown by models with thin, sleevless arms. By using petite women this also helps show the "effortless" aspect of these kind of techniques.

wow lol

"I'm letting myself get grabbed, handled and overpowered by skinny, petite, skimpy dressed models for a REASON sheesh"

Only one more vid on that channel. Not sure how to describe it. Dada? Lynchian? :

Techniques are shown by fashion models. This makes is easier to follow the techniques, when shown by models with thin, sleevless arms. By using petite women this also helps show the "effortless" aspect of these kind of techniques.

wow lol

"I'm letting myself get grabbed, handled and overpowered by skinny, petite, skimpy dressed models for a REASON sheesh"

Only one more vid on that channel. Not sure how to describe it. Dada? Lynchian? :

it's working...