IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

2 hours ago, chim said:

i'm impressed how little recoil that thing has. i was expecting a bit more chaos and vibration. it's quite well engineered. fuckn mini gun. god damn. this is what is used to hunt bruce willis or predators from space... or rescue morpheus... 

• Like 2

steam is really just one long dank meme

some bg on the work process and director.

.. he did really innovative stuff, whole S1 of pee-wee's playhouse, talking head, gabriel and this

..lots of praise and awards and suddenly *boom* vanished from the scene in 1994.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1172396/

rip-ed in 2015..some obituaries, but nothing special. read through a dedicated facebook account, but no info there either..almost nothing in se google-net, just references to those vids..weird

• Like 4

i'm just discovering this youtube channel. it's like classic wafflepwn freakout kid but with a huge volume of content from across the family who have deeply involved the videos into their lives. you can see not only the freakouts but the poor decisions and pathological relationships that lead up to them - with all the family members including the father engaging in destructive behaviour.

the "Psycho Family Therapy" session is 36 minutes long and a great introduction to the gang. they've documented so much of their lives that each of the incidents they mention is viewable on youtube - in particular Psycho Kid Gets ArrestedSCARED STRAIGHT, and Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving

pretty fascinating stuff. there's the usual load of youtube comments calling it fake but i hope it's real.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Dragon said:

i'm just discovering this youtube channel. it's like classic wafflepwn freakout kid but with a huge volume of content from across the family who have deeply involved the videos into their lives. you can see not only the freakouts but the poor decisions and pathological relationships that lead up to them - with all the family members including the father engaging in destructive behaviour.

the "Psycho Family Therapy" session is 36 minutes long and a great introduction to the gang. they've documented so much of their lives that each of the incidents they mention is viewable on youtube - in particular Psycho Kid Gets ArrestedSCARED STRAIGHT, and Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving

pretty fascinating stuff. there's the usual load of youtube comments calling it fake but i hope it's real.

Oh that's fake for sure.  The acting is not convincing at all, nor the setup.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 6/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, Dragon said:

so, 'travel oregon' bought a 1 page ad in the NYT that says this:

w9f2k8gahg671.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=

and someone made a parody of it.  NSFW - public shitting. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2