IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

11 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

woman at 27 seconds is Tracy Morgan doppleganger. "that's just wrong jack donnegy"

this shit makes me laugh. so cringe. he runs so weirdly. such a super lame 90s action star. that training montage is some south park shit. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 2

On 6/13/2021 at 1:51 PM, xox said:

That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. If that's a glimpse of what is to come then society is going to hell.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 5:06 AM, chim said:

YouTube algo finally gave this guy a break, it's the best channel ever 

he wasn't doing poorly before, with views in the millions. I'm a little skeptical of the analysis sometimes. it seems sometimes to draw a lot of conclusions from very little physical behaviour. it's not that it's necessarily untrue or wrong, I'd just feel more at ease if I saw some credentials. I haven't seen anything about the creator that says they're a (former or current) professional.

Edited by usagi

1 hour ago, Squee said:

That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. If that's a glimpse of what is to come then society is going to hell.

Watch some of his other videos and you’ll see that’s already over! 

17 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

"These might be the droids I'm looking for"  -George Lucas

• Like 2