IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

* mind blown *

The gorilla is my hero. Serves those stupid little shits and their retarded parents right.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the rat shall wash itself like a man, the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together, and the gorilla shitteth into its own hand to fling at the little child that shall lead them.

this is much funnier if you've seen the original video which, regardless of how you feel about Jordan Peterson or what he has to say (not decided myself), was a total shitshow of an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4

Kermit the Frog adamant that our bright destiny lies in the metamorphosis to lobster people

Newman's response was weak but I'm not sure what else you can really say in response beyond "What in the ever living fuck are you talking about, Jordan". Not that it really matters, it's appeared in 300 "Peterson DESTROYS feminist" quickbite vids at this point, the chuds are vilified.

It didn't wash the crotch area. Otherwise very impressive.

i expected it to put on it's suit and top hat after and strut off

"My guess is that someone soaped up that rat," Associate Professor Jason Munshi-South told Gizmodo. Poor little thing.

Gizmodo asked Aivelo if the rat was in pain.

"It's totally possible," he replied.

Also, it’s not a rat.

* mind blown *

The gorilla is my hero. Serves those stupid little shits and their retarded parents right.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the rat shall wash itself like a man, the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together, and the gorilla shitteth into its own hand to fling at the little child that shall lead them.

and the mountain shall drop sweet wine and the hill shall melt

I wish they'd get Varg on an all-black Big Brother. that'd be entertaining as fvck.

How do you like your cornflakes?

jazz as a mufukuh.

true buts its like Sun Ra level jazz